chapter 95

ashtrays pov:

i spent all day with Vienna , now sitting on her couch while she was crying to a movie we were watching.
i'll admit , the movie was not that sad. but the end was kind of. i had never seen Vienna cry , so this being the first time and she's crying because of this , a movie. god i really can't hurt her. i don't like seeing her cry.

it had been some time since the movie ended , and i was now at the store. i left because i hadn't been with Fez all day and i needed to make sure he was alright , but also because i knew Viennas mom was coming home anytime and i didn't want to be there we she did get home.

so instead , i'm sitting in the freezers with a piece of paper sitting in front of me.

i knew i wanted Vienna to be my girlfriend, and i knew how i wanted to do it. but i had zero clue on what to write for this little love letter.

it's blank , and it's been blank for over 30 minutes.
i wanted it to be perfect , i felt like her expectations were high. and i wanted to match them.
but me being me , what the hell do i say ?

because i'm not gonna be all cringy and shit.

i had started to write a couple time , but threw the paper away , i didn't like it.

i sighed , rolling shoulder and popping my neck and then picking up the pencil , why does this have to be so hard.

i thought over what to write down many , many times. before i just started writing , putting words together and hoping it sounding good enough for her.

i finished , waving my hand in the air as it hurt from writing. and folded the paper nicely , setting it the side. i decided that was the one i was gonna go with , hoping when i gave it to her it was what she was expecting.

i hadn't told Fez anything , not even that me and her kissed. but i wanted to tell him that i was gonna go , get some stuff , so i could give it to her.

"yo , Fez. i'm gonna go to the store to get some stuff." i said , walking out.

"whatchu gettin ?" he questioned me.

"just stuff." i answered , not wanting him to know that i was getting stuff for Vienna.

"alright man. be safe." he said , i nodded walking out and walking to the store.

as i was now in a different store , walking through all
the isles. what the hell would this girl want ?

i shook my head , deciding on getting a bear , and necklace and a little card wrap thing to put the letter in. i felt like a little bitch carrying this up to the counter , jesus christ Vienna. she's lucky.

"who's the lucky girl ?" the cash register worker asked me.

i looked up , seeing an old lady.
"my friend." i answered, not knowing what to say.

she smiled at me , really obnoxiously.

i grabbed the bag , walking back to the store.

"yo , who's that for ?" Fez asked , pointing the bear i had in the bag , that was in my hand.

"Vienna." i answered, truthfully and trying to hurry into the freezers.

"yo.. you gonna ask her out , man ?"
i hear Fez ask.

"fuck off." i answered, not wanting to talk about Vienna all lovey dovey to him.

i hear him laugh , as i took out the card wrap thing and put the paper in it , i pulled out a sharpie and wrote "Vienna. - ashtray." on the front of the card.

Viennas pov:

i hear the front door open , as i was now sitting in the living room alone. ashtray had left a little while ago. i took a deep breathe , knowing it was my mom.

she walked right past me , speed walking to the bathroom.

a minute later she walked out , coming back in here.

"i had to pee" she said , sitting on the other couch.

i nodded , awkwardness feeling the room.

"so why weren't you not home for two day ? actually." she spoke up.

i sighed , deciding the tell her the truth.

"i was with ashtray. i was scared to come here , and get grounded again." i said.

she just stared a me for a minute , "and when you left here yesterday, where did you go ?"

"ashtrays."

she nodded , "what did Malia mean when she said you let her come with you ?"

"last night , i came to see her. and when i was gonna leave she asked to come with me , i let her."

she shook her head , but didn't say anything.
"ashtray ? is he your boyfriend ?"

"no."
"as of right now."
i paused in between both of those.

"we're his tattoos real ?" i was kinda taken back with her questions , she was being calm.

"yeah." i nodded.

she shook her head again , "and how old is he ?"

"15."

"jesus , Vienna."

"what ?"

"he's 15 with face tattoos , that's what. what is he ? a drug dealer or some shit ?" i laughed at the fact she had actually guessed that. only if you know mom.

"wait. he actually is ? what the hell Vienna"
my mom said , noticing i didn't give an answer.

"he isn't, mom." i said , lying to her.

she squinted her eyes , definitely not believing me.

"sooo. am i in trouble ?" i asked her , nervous.

"no. but if you ever , and i mean EVER leave for two days and don't answer your phone , i'll kill you." she said , starting to stand up before finishing , "especially if you're of with some boy."

i nodded , smiling to myself as soon as she was out of my sight, thank you Malia.

i got up , sending a text to ashtray to let him know i wasn't grounded. and then laid down , i have school tomorrow, and i'm dreading it more than anything.

AUTHORS NOTES.

next chapter y'all 😋😋😋😋
just wait. i hope i write it well bc i'm excited for it.

anywayssss , like i said it's 3:44 am and i have state testing so idk if i'll make that chapter now or later on..

💟.