chapter 68

it's Wednesday now. last night , talking to ashtray. i think i enjoyed it a little too much.

something about knowing how he felt , about the things i constantly thought about , made me happy.

it wasn't much , we talked on a roof of a abandoned building for like an hour and a half. but it felt nice.
he wasn't being a complete ass to me.

i told Aria i went with him last night , but i didn't tell her that i had talked to him about the things i did.
mainly because i don't think she NEEDS to know , and if i do tell her she'll ask what i asked and what he answered. i want that memory , for just me and him.

i didn't stay long , he needed up going back to the store and i went home before it got too late , i knew i had school.

i wanted to do something again today , i just didn't know what. i had been thinking about going back to Fezcos store but i don't know.
me and ashtray still aren't really friends , so he's probably annoyed with me constantly going there.
but who knows , i might go anyway.

i was home now , sitting in the living room next to my mom and Malia.

"mommmmm" i whined to her.

"Vienna." i had been saying i was bored for the past 5 minutes.

"well i'm bored help me" i said , laying my head on her shoulder.

"i don't know what to tell you." she said , shaking her head at me.

"Aria isn't home ?" she asked me

"no. she's still baby sitting." Aria has been baby sitting for the past two days.

she just shrugged. "welp. i don't know Vienna."

i sighed , "can i go walk around or something ?"

she nodded , "i don't care."

i got up from the couch , walking to my room and putting in my shoes and grabbing a jacket.

"be careful" my mom said as i closed the door behind me , starting to walk around.

i pulled out my phone , texting Rue.

                                           Rue
Vienna
are you busy ?

she didn't answer me. so i sighed , putting my phone back in my pocket and walking towards Fezcos place.
god i really hope this isn't annoying.
but it's the last place i know to go , and i'm insanely bored.

"hey kid." Fezco said , smiling at me as i entered his store. i like how he smiled at me every time.

"hi" i said , smiling back.

"whatcu doin ?" he asked me , leaning on a wall.

"bored. and Aria isn't free so." i shrugged my shoulders.

"you wanna hangout with ash again ?" he said , suggesting it more than asking if i wanted to.

"sure i guess." i said , slowly turning to the freezer door.

opening it , ashtray was sitting there like always.

"hi." i said , kinda scared.

"whatcu doin here Vienna ?" the way he said that almost made me fold. wowza.

"uh im bored. what are you doing ?" i asked , sitting down and pointing to the money he had in his hand.

"counting this." he said , like that was obvious.

"want help ?" at this point i will do anything.

"nah. it's fine." he said , setting the money to the side and looking at me.