chapter 47

"Rue why are we going there anyway ?" i asked her , watching as she walked looking up at the sky

"you know ... to see Fez and ash" she said , hitting my with her elbow

"sure Rue." i answered , moving her arm away so she didn't hit me with her elbow again

"why do you not like going there anyway ?" she asked me , looking at me

"it's awkward. and ashtray is a dick." i told her , truthfully.

"he's like that to anyone who isn't Fez , you'll get used to it" she said , repeating a line she used when we had walked around and talked almost 2 weeks ago.

i just nodded , not knowing really what to say.

there was 2 hours left until i had to go meet Alex and his friends.

"Rue how long are we gonna be here ?" i asked her

"i don't know.. why ?" she turned to me

"i have to go meet with Aria and Alex" i said , leaving out the "and his friends" part

"what are y'all doing ?" she asked me

"me and Arias gonna hangout with Alex and his friends" i told her

"when ?" she asked another question, as we were getting closer to Fezcos store.

"at 6" i answered

"you have time V" she answered , looking from me to in front of her.

i just nodded , even though she wasn't looking at me

we kept walking and now i could see Fezcos store.
i was nervous , i was nervous every time i came here. idk why but it was just so .. nerve racking.

"hey Fez" Rue said as soon as she stepped foot in the store , me following behind her.

"hey Rue.. hey kid" he said to Rue and then me.

"hi" i answered him , standing close to Rue.

"what are y'all doin ?" Fezco said , looking at both of us.

Rue answered him , "nothin , just came by"
i nodded , not knowing what to answer.

he nodded also , as a response to Rue.

"so how you been Rue ?" he asked her.

"good. what about you ?" she replied , going to lean on the counter.

"i've been good" he answered her , looking at her.

she nodded , next to him.

"so y'all just gonna chill here for a little or what ?" he asked both us , looking at Rue first then me.

i slowly nodded. "until 6 , V's got some where to be"
Rue answered him. we're staying here for the whole 2 hours ????

i looked at her as soon as she said this , i didn't know she was actually gonna stay here until then.

"where you gotta be kid ?" he asked me , turning to look at me.

"i'm hanging out with my friends.. and his other friends" i answered , i didn't call Leo, Gabe , Amir and Kai my friends. i barely knew them. so i just always said "my friends , friends"

he nodded , slowly turning to the freezers and said "you should take ash with you. he needs to make some friends"

i widened my eyes , just the thought of going with ashtray .. to hangout with them is scary.

i shook my head , and i began to say "i don't know.."
i was gonna say that i didn't want him to go with me , but i didn't want to sound like a bitch.
so all i said was i don't know.