chapter 42

Fezco stopped at his store , dropping us off there.
"yo are you sure y'all with be okay to walk to rest of the way?" he asked before me and Aria got out.

"yeah. thank you" i said , getting out of his car.

he nodded , watching me and Aria.

i looked one more time through the window , seeing both Fezco and ashtray watching us walk away.

"are you sure you're okay ?" Aria asked me

"yeah. nothing happened. Natalie came in time." i told her before looking down at my wrist.

i put my arm in the street light so i could see it better , i seen a red hand print on my arm.
Aria looked at my wrist and then looked at my face
"Vienna that's really red. probably gonna bruise. what the fuck is his problem ?" she said

"i'll be fine. don't tell anyone ok ?" i told her before we had to walk our different directions.

"i won't. be careful." she said before we parted ways.

i nodded , looking in front of me. i looked at all the houses and lights there was around me.

i was exhausted. i had taken more shots then i planned to and smoked a little. plus almost got assaulted. and i got called boring.

tonight was a mistake. i should probably take a break from partying. nothing good happens when i go to them.

it wasn't that much of a far walk , i was just sacred because if someone came up from behind me. but there was a lot of lights around me right now so i was good. i could see.

i was cold , and tired. and scared. i was scared of what my mom was gonna say when i woke up. right now she was probably sleeping. at least i hope she is.

she didn't say a time i had to be home , but it was close to midnight. and i know i smelled like alcohol and weed. i was definitely getting in trouble.

i made it to my street , i sighed as i seen my house.

i opened my door , surprised it was unlocked. and walked in , closing the door quietly and rushing to my room.

i quickly took off my dress , putting in in my dirty clothes and changing into some shorts and a big tee-shirt.

i plugged my phone it , looking over my screen and seeing the notifications i got while i was there.

                                         Mom
Vienna
when are you coming home ?
you didn't go to a party did you ?
Vienna !

-

                                        Rue
sorry i was with Elliot

-

                                          Alex
where did you and Aria go ?

-

                                           Aria
wya ??
i told you to stay there 🙄🙄
vienna ???
VIENNAAAAAAAAA
omllllllll
answer

-

                                         Celia
hey wya ?
come to the couch near he back door

-

i read over the text messages , not answering them since that was hours ago.

i watched tiktok and thought over everything that happened tonight.

what would've happened if Natalie hadn't came when she did ? that was the main thing in my mind.

Kai looked nice , but i told him no and he kept trying to get with me and made me feel uncomfortable.

then his friend saying "get you some" as if he didn't see how Kai was holding me down.

and how Kai smiled at me when i walked to the couch as if he didn't just try to force me into having sex with him.

i told him no.

and that girl , i didn't even know who she was but that sentence had been in my head ever since she said it. "don't be fucking lame Vienna"
did people really find me boring ?

i didn't like thinking about the fact they probably did. although i didn't know what they actually thought , i always assumed the worse.

i heard a noise so i laid down , putting my head the other way so if it was my mom she would only see my back.

after a while , a door closed so it was probably just her or Malia using the bathroom.

i raised my arm , looking at my wrist and tracing over the mark with my other hand. i hope i don't see Kai and that girl again. i didn't want to. they made my night hell.

i layed my phone down on my desk , leaving my ringer on so i would hear if i got calls or something.

i thought about everything that happened tonight. over and over again. until i fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTES.

okay i'm gts goodnight