chapter 49

after a couple minutes of sitting there , ashtray turned to me , just looking at me.

"what ?" i built up enough courage to ask him.

he shook his head , not saying anything but i know it meant "nothing"

i just nodded , letting it go.

Aria tapped shoulder , turning to see that she was pointing at both me and ashtray , wiggling her eyebrows. she leaned closer and whispered "are y'all flirtingggg"

i slapped her arm and pushed her away , shaking my head. i was smiling at how much Aria shipped me and ashtray , even though i knew that would never happen.

"what y'all wanna do ?" Amir asked the three of us who hadn't been talking for a while now.

i shrugged , looking at Aria and ashtray.

ashtray didn't say anything , just looked at him.
Aria did the same thing i did.

"ashtray , do you got any weed ?" Alex asked him
i turned to him , remembering how he used to constantly call him his dealer , it use to annoy me but to be completely honest i missed it.
when he used to say that , we were closer. and now he's constantly with his other friends. he acts differently now.

i watched ashtray put his hand in his pocket , pulling out a little bag that had weed in it. Alex smiled , grabbing the bag ashtray had sat on the table.

it was weird seeing them .. hanging out ?
they weren't really , but they were together out side of Fezcos store. it was a weird sighting.

i watched as Alex pulled out something from his pocket (bro i literally forgot what those thing are called like yk a blunt wrap i guess IDKKK , my sister calls them a "stick" so i was gonna say that but y'all probably wouldn't know what i'm talking ab)

he handed it and the weed to Amir , who started rolling it. i'm guessing Alex didn't know how to roll , which is why he didn't.

there was a group of 8 people on total , and all of us smoking one blunt ? i don't really think that's gonna work out. Amir finished rolling the brunt , licking it to seal it tight. (y'all idk how to explain this shit)

"anyone got a lighter ?" Amir asked everyone

ashtray rolled his eyes , putting his hand in his sweat pants pocket again and pulling out a red lighter.
he handed it to him , Amir took it and lit the blunt.

he took a hit , before passing it to Alex.
i watched the blunt circle , finally reaching ashtray.
he took it from Gabe , hitting it and blowing out smoke and then passing it to me. that was attractive.

i took it , i didn't hit it and instead passed it back over to Alex who was in front of me. i didn't keep track of the circle so i didn't know who i was actually supposed to pass it to , but i don't think it's that important.

ashtray looked at me after i didn't hit the blunt , weirdly , he looked surprised. i didn't know why , i don't think it's much of a surprise that i didn't hit it.
it was halfway gone by the time it circled back around again. this time i think ashtray understood i wasn't gonna smoke , he handed it to Alex instead of me.

Aria didn't smoke either , so i wasn't the only one.
i knew that it wasn't because she didn't want to or because i wasn't , it's because her mom would beat her ass if she smelled weed on her.
Arias mom knew Aria hung around people who smoked , but if her breath smelled of weed or she came home high , Aria was done for.
her mom made sure to pay close attention to Aria , about her smoking. mainly because Arias big brother has an addiction to it , and Arias mom doesn't want Aria to have one too. but also just because.

so this whole time me and Aria had been sitting there , watching the 5 boys on front of us pass the blunt in a circle.

it wasn't the worse thing to be looking at honestly , Gabe and ashtray looked good while smoking.
they were attractive. although i didn't like either of them.

Kai on the other hand , i did think he was kinda cute before everything happened at the party but after that and what he said today , definitely not.
i didn't look at him much this whole time , but i knew he had been looking at me quite a lot.
i was sitting almost directly in front of him.

after the blunt was too small to hit again , Amir put it out , him having it last.

i pulled out my phone checking the time to see
7:50

i wasn't gonna stay here much longer , i was bored and didn't want to be stared at by Kai anymore.

but just as i had put my phone back in my pocket i felt someone sit next to me , thinking it was Gabe i turned to him. but it was Kai. i guess he just doesn't get the hint.

"hey" he said with a cocky smile
i rolled my eyes wanting him to understand that i didn't want him near me.

"why you acting so different ?" he asked
i turned to him again "i'm not." i said

i looked from him to ashtray , seeing he was already looking at us.

"you are , you was funner at the party" he said. i don't understand how he can say that we i totally rejected him.

"Kai .. can you go sit back over there please ?" i asked him , nicely. even though i really wanted to get up and leave.

he scoffed , getting up and sitting next to Gabe.
"yo man , you good ?" Gabe asked him as he sat down.
Kai just nodded , keeping his eyes on me.

he made me uncomfortable , that was the main reason i didn't want to come with them in the first place.

i sighed , turning to Aria and placing my head on her shoulder so she could hear me talk.
"can we leave ?"

i felt her turn her head down , looking at me.
"yeah , cmon" she said before standing up.

i turned to ashtray , tapping him and saying "we're leaving" he just nodded and stood up , me being the last to stand up after Aria and ashtray.
i stood behind ashtray , to my surprise he was taller than me. (saying this because he actually would be taller than me irl , but if he's not taller than you then just imagine it ig)
i had always thought he would be shorter than me.

"we're leaving." i said while looking at Alex and his friends , the all waved.

me Aria and ashtray started walking in the direction to Fezcos store.

AUTHORS NOTES.
i don't like this chapter LMAOAOAO
i don't know how to explain all that stuff well 😭

anyways , @itzmesamantha1 thank you for your idea again!!

more ideas please 🙏🙏🙏 anyone