chapter 97

ashtrays pov:

i've sent Vienna so many messages , and hasn't replied to any of them. i'm worried.

i sighed , pushing myself up from the chair i was sitting in and walked out of the freezers , telling Fez "i'll be back." and quickly walking out.

i didn't know for sure that Vienna was at her house , but that's where i'm going.

i reached her house , seeing her moms car wasn't there. good , she won't see me here.

i walked over to Viennas window , seeing the blinds covering it so i couldn't see in.
"fucking hell." i mumbled , trying to look through a little crack. i could see her sitting on her bed , on her phone. is she crying ? what the fuck.

i knocked on the window immediately , taking a step back. a couple second later she moved the curtains , seeing me she wiped her face. she is crying.

"what are you doing here ?" she asked me , with her window now open.

"why are you crying ?" i didn't answer her question, climbing into her room.

"uh- i'm not."

"yes you are. what the fuck happened ?" i asked , taking a glimpse at her shaking hands , and how her wrist was red.

"Vienna. tell me what happened." i said , grabbing her hand.

"nothing , ashtray. i'm fine." she said , moving her hand away and sitting on her bed.

i followed her , knowing she was lying.

"Vienna , tell me. please."

she took a deep breathe , before letting out , "are you waiting.. just to have sex with me ? is that why your showing any interest in me ?"

i squinted my eyes , very taken back by her question.
"what ? what the fuck , no."

she shook her head , "don't like to me ashtray , please."

"i'm not lying to you , i'm not. why are you asking this ?"

she just looked at me , i couldn't tell what she was trying to say. but she just hugged me , gripping onto my shirt. what happened.

"are you okay ?" i whispered , gripping onto her waist.

"yeah , thank you."

"for what ?" i questioned , confused.

"for not using me.. i guess." using her ? why would i use her ? and for what ?

"why didn't you answer your phone ?" i asked.

"oh- i was uhh , watching netflix. and didn't see them." i knew she was lying , but i didn't question it.
if she doesn't want to tell me what's actually going on , then fine.

"you should leave before my mom gets home , though." she spoke up , pulling away from the hug and just looking at me.

i nodded , standing up and kissing her forehead.
"i'll see you later."

"bye , ashtray." she said , as i was now out of her window.

Viennas pov:

last night , when ashtray came. i didn't feel like telling him about what happened with Kai , at least not then. i will eventually. just not right now.
he gets serious , and i don't know what he will do to him. i just don't want him doing anything he'll regret.

now , it's Tuesday.
i avoided everyone except Aria at school.
although , she's been talking to this girl quite a lot , but it's weird. she seems nervous.. and not friendly around her. but i haven't asked anything about it.