chapter 44

"finally !" i said , as Aria walked up to the stop sign.

i had asked my mom if we could go 30 minutes ago , she said yes so i rushed to fix myself up a little then came here. i rushed so i didn't make Aria wait here forever , but she made me wait forever.

it was 6:10 now.

"i had to wait for my mom , she was talking to me"
she said , walking in a direction, im guessing to where we were meeting Alex and his friends.

"so who's all coming ?" i asked her

"i don't know. Alex didn't tell me." she answered

i nodded , looking up.

it was getting dark , which was kinda annoying.
it got dark early. and so that meant i would be walking home in the dark.

"that's them , i'm pretty sure" she said , pointing to a group of boys in front of us.

"Alex?" Aria yelled , i watched as all the boys turned to us. it was them.

"Aria ! Vienna !" one of Alex's friends said , i knew him. he was nice.

i smiled , walking closer to them.

"hi" me and Aria said as we reached them

"y'all took awhile" Alex said , moving front the boy he was standing in front of.

and of course with my luck , it was Kai.

i looked at him for a couple seconds before turning to Aria who was already looking at me.

"do you want to leave ? we can" she whispered

i just shook my head , telling her it was fine.

she looked at me then Kai.

i turned to him , seeing him smiling at me.

to be honest , i didn't know if he was drunk or not when that happened so i don't know if he remembered what he did to me.
but i was pretty sure he did , as he constantly smiled at me.

i walked next to Aria , behind all the boys as we followed them.

they weren't walking anywhere specific , i don't think. l didn't say anything , only when someone said something to me.

"oh yeah. if you didn't know , this is Vienna and Aria." Alex said , pointing at each of us as he said our name.

"i'm Leo"
"i'm Gabe"
"Amir"
"and i'm Kai" Kai answered last , smirking because he knew me and Aria already knew his name.

i nodded at all of them , now knowing the boy that was the nicest out of all of them , his name was Gabe. it fit him.

Amir seemed like your typical fuck boy , Leo was quiet but he seemed to be the same.

like i said , Gabe was nice. and Kai .. we know how Kai was.

this is probably why Alex was the way he was being lately , he was constantly around a group of boys who acted like fuck boys and thought certain things were funny , when they weren't funny at all.

although , aside from how they acted , they were nice. for the most part.

"so Vienna why are you so quiet ?" Gabe said , walking next to me as all his friends and Aria was in front of us.

"i don't know. i don't know what to say" i answered him.

"you're talking to me right now , you know what to say" he said , smiling

"yeah because you're asking something i know how to reply to" i told him

"mm. are you and Kai friends ? he's been staring at you this whole time" he asked me

i turned to him , then looked at Kai and answered
"no."

"oh , y'all a thing ?" he replied back

"no. i met him 2 days ago" i said , i wasn't going to tell him about what happened. i didn't want him to think weirdly of his friend , i also didn't know how close they were so i didnt want to take my chances on telling him , and him not believing me.

"oh , at Amir's party ?" i knew he looked familiar.
and now that i think of it , he was the one that told Kai "get you some"

"yeah. was you there ?" i asked

"yeah. for a little. i saw you" he told me

"i didn't see you , where were you?" i asked him

"i was downstairs for the most part , i was only there for like 30 minutes. i left when you went upstairs" he told me.

when i went up stairs and your friend tried having sex with me.

"oh." i said , us walking back up closer to the other people.

i walked behind them , next to Aria.
listening to them talking about the guys they didn't like at school , or the girls they found attractive.

they would sometimes make jokes , some were funny and the others were just.. not.

-

after almost 2 hours of walking around , stopping at a random park to sit , and talking. Leo left , going back home.

so now it was just me , Aria , Alex , Kai , Gabe and Amir.

Gabe was the only one i actually liked hanging around out of al of the boys so i'm glad he didn't leave yet. he was funny , we have talked quite a lot in the past 2 hours.

the six of us were walking back to where we met up , the boys were hitting each other's heads and then running. me and Aria have been watching them do that for the past 5 minutes.

i'm pretty sure Aria had a crush on Amir. which wasn't great , he's a weirdo. but that's her. i'm not gonna judge her for it. just hopefully she is smart and doesn't get with him.

i haven't talked to Kai this whole time , i made sure to keep my distance from him. which i think Amir noticed.

"so what happen between you two at the party" Amir said , pointing at me and Kai.

Kai smirked a little , turning to me.
i watched Aria turn to look at me , and then shorty after Alex and Gabe did too.
i quickly shook my head , "nothing." i said to him

"what i saw didn't look like nothing" Amir said , pushing me a little

i shook my head again. "nothing happened" i told
him , truthfully.

"yeah. nothing happened" Kai said
i turned to look at him , honestly surprised he didn't lie and say something did happen.

"damn bro you got rejected ?" Amir said
he was now pushing it.

"nah. it just didn't happen" Kai said

"wait what are you talking about ? what did you see ?" Alex said , joining in the conversation

"bro , Kai and Vienna were upstairs at the party. it looked like they were doing something but i guess not" Amir answered him

Gabe turned to me , then looked at Kai.
he didn't say anything and instead just stared at Kai for a little.

this was really awkward and i didn't want this to be brought up.

AUTHORS NOTES.
i've been trying to finish this chapter for so long but i had to stop and go somewhere and so much more 😭

anywaysssssss continuing , kinda