chapter 108

Rues narrations:

Vienna and astray had now been together for over a month. and over this month , they both had fallen in love with each other.
but , they both haven't said the three words "i love you" to each other.
if fact , they were handling it differently.
they both were trying to convince themselfs that it was too soon , that they couldn't have fallen in love with each other in a little over a month.
Vienna , had overthought the whole situation way too many times , and worked her self up to where she started distancing herself.
in her mind , she was way too clingy , she wasn't giving ashtray any pace. so she started not going to the store as much , and started texting him less.
she would still go and see him , and text him. just for the simple fact that that she deeply liked him.
but due to her distancing herself , she was making herself think too much , she was a mess.
so much that she started hanging out with Celia and her friend group.
and ashtray , he wasn't familiar with how he was feeling for Vienna. nothing about this was familiar to him. he didn't know what love was , a couple months ago he couldn't have cared less about love , or relationships. he was set on making sure Fez was okay , that was all he thought he was gonna have to care about. but now ? it's Fez and Vienna.
he noticed how she stopped coming around as much , and how the texts we're getting shorter.
he didn't mind , it just worried him.
in his mind , something was wrong with her. now matter if it was him , something at home or personal problems , something was wrong.
but he didn't pry , he let her be.

until it had been a week that he hadn't seen Vienna , and only gotten 2 texts.

-

Viennas pov:

a week ago , i basically told Malia that i was in love with ashtray. i am, at least i think.

but this fucked up my head so much , i was nervous al of the time , that's all i was thinking about.
and in situations like this , i think the worse.
so for more than a week now , i've been set on "he doesn't love you back."
which is why i'm scared to say "i love him" or "i'm in love with him" out loud.

so over this week , my mind was so scattered and i had so much on my mind.

Natalie had came up to me earlier in this week , telling me something i really wish i turned down.

"hey Vienna."
"oh , hi Natalie."
"are you busy this week ?"
"uh.. no. i don't think so. why ?"
"me and the group are hanging out all week , it's gonna be superrr fun, you should join us."

i watched Celia throw her arm over her shoulder , "yeah , you should come V."

"uh.. i don't kn-." i started , getting cut off,

"cmonnn." from both of them.

"it'll be so fun." Natalie was begging me.

yeah my mind was scattered and i had , had a lot of stuff going on. but i was dumb , i knew once i committed to this "week of fun" some bad shit would happen. that's all that group is , bad.

"okay."

i said yes anyway.

and exactly what she said , happened.
although it wasn't fun.

"yes ! okay. see you later !" they both loudly said , walking away.

"hey V." Aria smiled , walking out of school with me.

"hey."

"what was Celia and Natalie wanting ?" she asked.

"they want me to spend the week with them. they didn't ask you ?" i replied.

"no.. are you ?" she asked.

"i said yeah." i shrugged , even though most the time i didn't do this if Aria wasn't , i already said yes and i would feel terrible if i ended up not going through with it.

"V.. i don't think that's a good idea." she looked un sure in my decision.

"i know. but i already said yes." i shook my head.

"i don't think you should go through with it.." she said.

"i don't know , i gotta go though." i said , meaning i had to go home , "i'll see you later." meant the "week of fun" was starting later today.

"are you okay ?" she kept going.

"i'm okay , Aria. i gotta go." i said , giving her a side hug and then walking off.

i was fine , in fact i believe i was over reacting.
but i was scared , i love how everything is with ashtray right now , what if i go tell him i'm in love with him and it ruins everything ? all because of some stupid feelings i have.

reaching home , i changed before getting messages.

"you ready ?"
"hey , Vanessa's outside your house. Celia gave her the address."

what...

i didn't answer , just put on my shoes and walked out side , not knowing where i was going.

"hey girl." Vanessa smiled at me.

"hi." i smiled back.

"uh.. do you know where we're going ?" i asked her.

"you don't know ? it's a party." she smiled , looking at me through the mirror.

a party. of fucking course.

"oh , okay. thanks." i nodded , looking out the window.

"be safe , girl. i'll be here to get you , later." she said , arriving at house and stopping.

"okay , thank you for the ride." i smiled , going inside the house.

"Vienna !"
"she's hereeee"
"you made it !"

some people cheered , pulling and shaking my body every direction there was.

"let's take shots !" someone yelled , before me and a whole bunch of other people was pulled to a table.

Every time i feel good , i think it'll last forever..
but it doesn't.

AUTHORS NOTES.

Vienna is such an idiot 🙄

ALMOST 1k votes holy shit. 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

💟.