chapter 102

i texted my mom , asking her if i could go to the carnival. and then walked to my room , looking through my closet for something to wear as i waited for her to answer. she said yes , so i grabbed some clothes and went to change.

(Jules has my whole heart

(Jules has my whole heart.)

i sat down , touching up my makeup and adding little gems around my eyes , just because.

i didn't know what i was gonna do , i have to watch Malia but i'm not brining her to the carnival with me. at least just not this time , maybe like tomorrow or something. but i didn't want to make her upset , so i couldn't tell her i was going to a carnival.

i finished putting on on my shoes , and grabbed my phone just as i heard Malias voice , "why are you all dressed up ?"

"uh- i'm hanging out with ashtray." that was the first thing that came to mind.

"ooo" she smirked , coming closer. i rolled my eyes , "go put your shoes on."

"wait- i'm coming with you ?" she sounded surprised, don't know what she thought but okay.

"yes , hurry up." i said , going to text Aria that i would be heading to ashtrays in a minute.

i waited in the living room , watching peoples snapchat story's.

"so i'm hanging out with you and ashtray too ?" Malia spoke up , walking in the living room.

"something like that." i said , even though she wouldn't be. i just needed to take her with me right now , and find out what to do later.

i closed the front door behind me , Malia walking in front of me.

"soo , why do you need to be so dressed up to hangout with ashtray ?" she said , smiling.

"i don't know , just felt like it i guess." i'm not a good liar. i feel bad , i know she would want to go.

"mmm" she hummed , skipping a little as she saw the store in front of us.

"hey , kid." Fezco smiled at me , as me and Malia walked in.

"hey , Fez." i widened my eyes , that was the first time i called him Fez. it wasn't that big of a deal , but i was just surprised i finally called him that.

"yo ass goin to a party again ?" he chuckled , pointing to my outfit.

i shook my head , smiling at his laugh.

"where you goin then ?" she questioned, as Malia just watched , her cheeks getting red every time he would glance at her.

"umm , no where." i shrugged , not knowing what excuse to use.

he nodded , "ash is back there."

i nodded after him , poking Malias arm as a sign for her to follow me , and then walking in the freezers.