chapter 111

"your mom didn't believe you ?"

i had told ashtray everything , the partying , everywhere else we went , and then Celia telling my mom.

"nope." i shook my head , laying on his bed next to him.

i had decided to stay here , my mom doesn't even know i left , or at least i don't think she does. i assume she gave up on talking to me , and didn't hear me leave out my window because i haven't gotten a text from her yet.

"are you gonna talk to her ?" he asked me , holding my hand , rubbing small circles on my thumb.

"Celia ? no." i shook my head , i didn't want to. ever.
i put up with her making my insecurities , telling me horrible things and then saying they're "jokes" , and her making me her last choice , for way too long.

the worst part ? even through all of that , through all these years , i stayed friends with her. i put up with her , when everyone else left her.

i was hurt , in all honestly.
yeah maybe i felt betrayed , but hurt mostly.

"good. she's a bitch." he shrugged , making me laugh. if she didn't do that to me , i would be defending her right now.

and after 4 years , our friendship is down the drain. i've finally let go of her. i think it's the best thing.

"and you know , i haven't talked to Aria all week either." i spoke up , talking quiet since it was late.

it was true , i felt like i had no time to. i didn't really , i was constantly getting pulled and pushed to another party everyday , i couldn't make time for her. and i feel terrible , she would've found a way to make time for me if she was in my place.

"and i feel so bad." i finished , looking over at him.

"don't. you can make it up to her , alright ?" he nodded in reassurance.

i nodded after him , turning back to face the ceiling.

"i don't wanna go back home." i sighed , my relationship with my mom went down hill , tremendously. and i just don't wanna be at home anymore.

"so don't. you can stay with me." he shrugged.

"seriously ?" i raised my eyebrows, he says everything as if nothing will have consequences or nothing will go wrong , it's a lot to take in at times.

"yeah." he nodded.

"okay." i smiled , that's what i'll do.
i'll stay with ashtray until i want to go home i guess.
i'll still go to school , and i'll make time to see Malia.
hopefully that works out.

"will Fez care though ?" i asked , this is his house.
even though ashtray said i could , i feel like i should make sure Fez is okay with it.

"nah. you're good , V." he nodded , turning over and pulling me closer to him.

"V." that sounded great coming from his mouth.

i smiled , getting nervous at the sudden nickname.

"aw did i make you nervous ?" he said , trying to pull my hand away from my face.

"go to hell." i rolled my eyes. (how ironic 😀)

he chuckled again , just watching me.

"you're annoying." i said , shaking my head as i wrapped my arms around him.

"you just told me you loved me." he said , sounding confused.

"i lied." i whispered in a sarcastic tone , laughing right after.

he pulled me back , looking at my face.

i immediately laughed , seeing him looking at me weird.

"i don't like you." he rolled him eyes , bringing me close again.

"yeah , you love me. soft bitch." i whispered , since i was close to his ear.

"alright." he said , sounding fed up.

i laughed again , sometimes i think i'm the funniest person on earth.

"tomorrow , are you just gonna be at the store ?" i changed the subject.

"yeah , i think." he answered me.

"okay." i nodded , letting silence fill the room.

"are you going to sleep ?" he asked me , as i was just thinking about things , letting myself get tired.

"yeah , are you ?" i asked , not knowing what time it is.

"yeah." he said , kissing my head and then getting comfortable , still cuddling me.

"goodnight , Vienna." he mumbled , his voice raspy.

"goodnight , ashtray." i said , before letting myself fall asleep , in his arms.

AUTHORS NOTES.

okay , so for the next story (i'm doing the mouses daughter one first ig) what should the title be ? bc i have no clue on what to put for it.

also , i said this book was gonna end in the next week or two but it's gonna end in the next couple days , it'll most likely be done by sunday.

1k VOTES. HOLY. thank you !!! 💟 i love you all oh my.

any ideas for the last couple chapters of this book ? and how should i end it ? need help !

.