chapter 74

"so you can't leave ? like at all ?"
i was currently on the phone with Aria , there was nothing else i could do. and i was scared to go out and talk to my mom because she was still mad at me.

to be completely honest i get it , i've been lying to her. but i'm a teenager. and i want to enjoy my life , do things. but as of right now , i can't do that.
i've been in my room , re-watching big mouth and bojack hourseman for the last couple hours.

"yeah." i answered Arias question.

"bro i'm gonna be so bored" she complained , like i could do anything about it.

"so what happened with you and Celia ?" she asked me after i was silent for a minute.

"she was just being weird. i guess. so i left"
maybe i overreacted then , but at the time the way she was being was rude. and made me not want to be around her. but it's Celia , it's not the first time i've heard something like that from her.

"what did she say ?" Aria asked. does she really have to know every detail of what she said ? jesus.

"she said something like.. you've been different since you started hanging out with ashtray and that i was boring." i answered , turning my attention from my phone to my tv.

she scoffed , "what the hell ?"

i chuckled a little , "what ?"
looking at my phone screen i saw her looking at the phone screen , making a face like i was stupid.

"how is SHE gonna talk about anyone acting different."

i laughed , Aria had always hated when Celia acted the ways he act sometimes. she always made sure to say something about it. that's where me and her are different. i was scared to hurt Celia's feelings. even though she's hurt mine more times than i can count.

"you don't believe her ? right ?" she said , looking at the phone screen again.

i paused , do i ? i don't know. i mean.. have i been acting different ? she's not the only person to say i have been. so it's kinda hard to believe i haven't.

"no.. i don't know." i answered.

"don't believe her V. she was probably drunk or something." Aria shook her head at my response.

"you know , she's not the only one that has said i've been acting different. have i ?" i questioned , i don't know if Aria would tell me the truth. i think she's scared to hurt my feelings , but hopefully she would.

"no. you haven't changed Vienna. don't start thinking putting that in your head."
she said , rolling her eyes.

i smiled , it's funny when Aria gets irritated.

"and you know she invited us to another party ? when i was looking for you before i left." she said after it was quiet for a minute.
no. i'm not going.

"she said it's gonna be soo fun , we're supposed to put glitter on our face and everything. even after she said that to you." she said , scoffing to herself.

"but we're not going." she finally finished her sentence.

i nodded , agreeing with her. partys don't end well.
and i have a feeling that one won't.

"when is it anyway ?" i asked. just curious.

"in 3 weeks , their planning it so far ahead so i guess it is gonna be a big thing." she answered my question.

i nodded , thinking of things i could maybe do when i'm un grounded.

"have you ever snuck out ?" i asked Aria , just curious to know. not that i was thinking about doing it..

"no. have you ?" she reversed the question, no. but we could..

"no." i answered , smiling at what i was thinking.

"why ?" she said , looking at me through the screen.

"i don't know. just wondering i guess."

"are you thinking about sneaking out V ?" she said , speaking in a mom way.

"i don't know. kind of." i said , laughing at her.

"if your ass was to get caught you would be grounded for even longer." she said , laughing to herself.

"we should. it could be fun." i shrugged my shoulders , putting my phone on my table and sitting in front of it. it was late. almost midnight. if we didn't sneak out , anything could happen.

"WE ?" she said , loudly

"yeah. you think i'm gonna go anywhere by myself ?"
i asked , is she dumb ? why would i sneak out to just go somewhere by myself.

"okay." she said , and then i heard her moving around.

"wait actually ?" i laughed , i was being serious.
but okay then.

"we're you not being serious ?" she said , setting her phone on her desk and putting on her jacket.

"not really. but okay." i said , standing up and doing the same thing.

AUTHORS NOTES.

kinda just a filler chapter.

but y'all , i know this story is very dragged on and long for no reason. but i wanted to make this story long since i don't see very many long ashtray story's , and i wanted to get the whole thing in here like , Viennas childhood , chapters with her and her friends , meeting Fezco and ashtray , her and Rue , her and ashtray not liking each other , them starting to to hangout , yk. and also this is my first book so i was very nervous and i didn't really know how to go about writing , i still really dont 😭. but i'm gonna try and speed things up more so it's not so dragged on , my bad.

also sorry i haven't wrote all day i just didn't know what to write , i have no ideas. but i have some ideas so i'll be writing more in the next couple hours.

thank you sm for all the votes and everything ! :))

also didn't read over , sorry if there's mistakes.