chapter ten

"fucking junkie ass bitch."
Faye finished her sentence , putting a lighter to the spoon full of herion.

i just nodded turning my head back to the window.
"yo what the fuck are you doing ?!"
"what the fuck."
"are you just putting it in there ?!!"
"what are you doing !"
"oh my god. oh- ok"
"Jesus that's your whole fucking crotch"
"ow" "that looks like it hurts"

Rue rambled while putting her hand over her eyes and leaning against me. and the chair.
as Faye continued what she was doing no matter what Rue was saying i noticed 3 guys and one at Faye's window.

"Rue-"
i started before i watched Faye get grabbed and then me and Rue not even two seconds after her.
i heard Faye squeal and i moved around trying to get out of the guys arms , though his grip only tightened.

the three guys walked us quickly into an apartment and slammed us on a wall.
as i looked up i notice Fezco , the boy he called Ash and the guy with a bandage all on the wall too.

"the fuck is you doin here?"
i heard a guy say and as i looked he had his had around Rues neck saying this before moving her making her head hit the wall.

"Mitch don't ducking hesitate." a bald guy said

i turned to look at the boy from the passenger seat as he glared at the bald guy walking around the room gambling about how they weren't involved in any illegal activities and other stuff.
(i don't remember what he said so i can't go into detail 😭)
as he did so he pushed Faye's head into the wall making her groan.

now i wasn't just nervous , i was full on scared.
what the hell is this ?

"Brucey" i heard which made me turn my head a little seeing and older woman sitting in a chair.
"Brucey" walked over the the woman and leaned down and she whispered something in his ear.
he walked back over and turned on the radio and start dancing a bit.
"alright how bout this. everybody get naked right fucking now"
i just looked at him. i wasn't going to get undressed in front of all these people , no fucking way.

"right fucking now ! let's go!" he screamed
i watched the boy that was around my age roll his eyes and start to take off his jacket. i quickly looked away in shock as he was the first one to start getting undressed.
"except you. no body wants to see your ass naked."
"take him down. put his ass in the lurking closet."

i watched as a guy grabbed him by his jacket and pushed him making him walk. he had a gun pointed at him. i just watched as they walked down the hall.
"cmon ! ain't no body got a fucking wire."
Fezco yelled at the guy taking his friend ? brother ?
to the the "lurking closet."

the bald guy turned to us again and said "everybody get naked. right now !"
i seen Fezco start to take his clothes off , as well as Faye and her boyfriend. so i looked at Rue and notice she was just looking at the guy with wide eyes and turned to me. she wasn't undressing so i wasnt the only one.
the bald guy turned to us and said
"what are you fucking waiting for ? right fucking now cmon "
he said to me and Rue. i didn't say anything and Fezco said "nah man their young."
making the bald guy shake his head.
i felt a hand grab me and i looked to see the same guy that took the boy from the passenger seat , grab me. he pushed me walking me down to a door.
he opened it and i seen the boy that was my age just sitting there and he looked up once he saw me.
the guy pushed me in the closet and closed it. it had a dim light so i could see , just not much.
i made sure not to stand close to the boy who was leaning on the wall. he was looking at the door , he looked pissed.
i was confused on why he was involved with this kinda stuff , being his age. guessing he was my age as he looked it. though he had tattoos so i don't know.

i stoped staring at him to not make it weird. and i hear him mumble something so i looked at him again , but he didn't repeat it and so i didn't ask what he said. but i was curious to know who this boy was.

so as it took everything in me i looked at him and said "what's your name ?"
he looked at me for a couple second before replying
"don't worry about it."
i wasn't surprised , he looked mean. so i just slowly nodded and looked away trying to hide the fact that i was overly embarrassed.

sooner or later we was let out and i walked into the room to see that Fezco had put on his underwear and jacket. Faye had her hands kinda covering her private areas and her boyfriend did the same thing.

i saw that Rue was .. wet ? what the hell.
i watched as Fezco and the boy who's name i still didn't know , walked to a table that had a suitcase.
the boy took off the backpack he was wearing and pulled out money handing it to Fezco and he collected whatever they were getting.

i just stood there waiting , hoping that my mom had went and picked up Malia from her friend since i wasn't able to. also hoping my mom didn't ground me since i hadn't texted her in hours.

——————————————————————————

we were back in the car and Rue was going on and on about how "cool" that was. i was annoyed on how she was acting. that wasn't cool. and coming from me who would probably find that cool if i heard about and not went through it , it wasn't cool.

"gangster. she's a fucking gangster they all work for her."
"why you acting like that shit was fun Rue ?! for real you're pissing me off. acting dumb as fuck right now. god damn."
she watched as Fezco was yelling at Rue , finally having enough of all the shit she was saying.
i watched as Rue tried not to laugh which made me smile a bit so i turned my head , i didn't want to be yelled at by Fezco too so
"all smiling and laughing and shit."
"yk half of that shit was yo fault too. fucking around, acting stupid."
Rue replied , "i'm ju- i'm just saying. serious question , how many female drug dealers do you know ?"
i shook my head at her question and looked in the mirror seeing the boy my age with his head on the seat.
"good ones ?" Fezco replied. i smiled , it was cute how he couldn't stay mad at Rue.
"yes." the older girl replied
Fezco turned to the younger boy before saying
"one." Rue nodded as her head layed on the window.
she slapped her knee and said "case and point."
"that's what the fuck i'm saying. shits gotta change"
i turned my head towards her as she said this , what the fuck is she even saying ?

AUTHORS NOTES.
i'm making another part to finish to new year part , it's gonna be of the party.
hope you enjoyed ‼️‼️
(still can't comment)