chapter 110

back to Viennas pov:

with tears in my eyes , i pulled out my phone while i listened to my mom continue to talk.

it had been an hour , i was exhausted.

my body hurt , i felt dirty , and the only thing keeping me stable was the thought of ashtray.

"Vienna. please come out." my mom said , but ignored her again.

my finger hovered over ashtrays contact , i wanted to talk to him , be around him , just hear his voice.

but i felt like going to him , would make Celia right.
"you've been out staying with that boy" i hadn't seen him in a week , because of her. i don't know what her problem is , or why she would go and tell my
mom all of this , but i truly never want to see her again. but i know i will.

"Vienna i just want you tell me the truth." my mom spoke again , this set me off.

"mom i did tell you the truth , and you didn't believe me."

"how could i ? i mean Vienna , all you do is lie."

i scoffed , "you should believe me , i'm your daughter. but instead your believing someone who isn't."

"what she said didn't sound like it was lies. why would she do that to you anyway ?"

i shook my head , sniffling.
"yeah i'm wondering the same thing."

"can you just tell me the truth Vienna. please."

i moved a little , "i did !" i raised my voice.

"but it doesn't matter , i'm not gonna repeat it to you. you think i'm lying , and i'm not gonna beg you to believe me. i have seen ashtray in a week , and i went to all of those partys and drank because of Celia. if anything , it's Celia's fault. i don't need help. i'm perfectly fine." i was now yelling.

"stop fucking yelling !" my mom yelled.

"i dont believe you because it wouldn't be a fucking surprise , if you are lying. you left here for two days and where were you ? that's boys house." she yelled through the door.

"why is that all you care about ? i wasn't with him !" i yelled back.

"whatever Vienna. i'm not doing this right now." she said , before i heard footsteps. she walked away.

i got up , walking over to my closet and grabbing a hoodie.

i put it on , not caring what hoodie it was , and walked over to my window.

it's 8 pm , it's dark and cold outside.

but i opened my window , climbing out anyway.

i wanted to see ashtray. that's the only thing on my mind , him.

i knew i looked a mess , i've been crying for like an hour , but i could care less.

i reached Fez's store , pulling open the door.

"yo- you okay kid ?" Fez stood up , looking at me.

i nodded , walking to the freezers.

as soon as i walked in , ashtrays head shot up.

"where the fuck have you been all week ?"

i shook my head , going to reply but he started talking again.

"are you crying ? what is going on with you ?"

i felt like he was mad at me , and that's the last thing i need right now.

"are you mad ?" i asked , wiping my eyes with the hoodie sleeves.

"i mean , you've barely talked to me all week and i have no fucking clue what's going on with you. kinda , Vienna." he said , not standing next to me.

i just looked at him , "i'm sorry."

"for what ? what's going on with you ?" he sounded pissed.

i shook my head again , "i was with Celia , partying-."

"you've been out partying all week ? and you couldn't talk to me ?" he scoffed.

i took a step back , "okay ashtray , i don't need this. i'm gonna go."

i started walking , i came here because i wanted away from the arguing , not more of it.

"stop. alright." he grabbed my waist.

"what's going on with you ?" he said , having both of his hands on my waist , looking into my eyes.

i looked from his eyes , to his lips.

"i'm scared." i said , barely above a whisper.

"scared of what ?" he said back.

i stayed silent for a second , before sighing.

i took a deep breathe , "i think i love you , i think i'm in love with you. and in scared you won't love me back , and it was fucking with my head. so i went and had this whole "week of fun" with-." i started ranting , before feeling lips on mine.

i just said it out loud. i just made it official.

"i love you." he said , pulling away.

i froze. ashtrays my first love.

AUTHORS NOTES.

i'm sad this book is gonna end soon 😐

-

i wanted to do something like this , but have it where the girl knew ash and Fez for a long time , and do Fez and maybe Rue has made sure that the girl and ash didn't get together all those years , because they don't want them to break up and hurt...

i wanted to do something like this , but have it where the girl knew ash and Fez for a long time , and do Fez and maybe Rue has made sure that the girl and ash didn't get together all those years , because they don't want them to break up and hurt each other (like forbidden love or something idk) idk how to explain but but yeah something like that.

but i think i saw something like that before , so i don't know if i should.

-

i also could do this , both ideas are good

which should i do ? i could do both , just which should i do first ?

-

💟.