chapter 67

"tell me something about you." i said , finally building up enough courage to say.

"like what ?" he said , turning to me.

"anything. do you have another favorite color , other than red." i asked

"black." he said. that was what i had guessed his favorite color was before he told me it was red.

i nodded , "ummm" i started to try and come up with another question to ask but he said.
"do you ?"

i turned to him "do i have another favorite color ?"

he nodded.

"viridians pretty. probably that."

he raised his eyebrow , "viridian ?"

"yeah. you know that shade of green ?" i said , trying to explain it.

"mm." he said , nodding like he understood now.

"this is pretty." i said , pointing to the view.

he nodded again , agreeing with me.

"what all did i complement about you ?" i said , looking at him and then finishing , "at the party."

he turned to me , "you said i was pretty."

i laughed a little , "that's it ?"
that wasn't as bad as i thought i had said.

"and you said you like my tattoos." he added.

i nodded , "i do actually."

he raised his eyebrows , "what ?"

"i like your tattoos. they fit you." i said , shrugging my shoulders and looking away because i got nervous.

"thanks." he said.

i nodded , leaning my head on my hand.

"have you ever been in a relationship ?" i asked him , curious to know.

"no. have you ?" i turned to him , weirdly i was surprised he said no. i expected to have already dated 10+ girls. he seems like the type to be a player.

"not a real one." i answered , looking at him.

he nodded , looking back at me.

"have you had your first kiss ?" i asked him another question , he most definitely has. he's ashtray. no way he hasn't.

"no." he said , pausing and then saying "have you ?"

"you've never kissed someone ?" i said , my eye wide.

he shook his head , squinting his eyes like he was confused why on why i was so surprised.

"i've kissed someone. but i don't think i would call it a real first kiss." i said.

"what does that mean ?" he raised his eyebrows at me

"i played spin the bottle with my friends , it wasn't like a real .. kiss. i don't know." i said

"you kissed your friend ?" he repeated my words.

"yeah. Aria." the kiss was just for fun , it didn't mean anything. i also kissed another person the night i kissed Aria , but i'm not friends with her now.

"you kissed Aria ?" he said , widening his eyes.

i laughed , "yeah. but it wasn't a real kiss. it didn't mean anything." i said.

i stood by this , i won't call that my first kiss.
i want to have a real first kiss , one that actually means something you know.

"why have you never dated anyone ?" now that i said that , it sounded dumb to ask.

"it just never happened. i don't care about relationships." he said , shrugging his shoulders.

"why ?" i asked him , curious to know his reason.

he shrugged his shoulders , "why have you never been in a real relationship?" he asked

"it just didn't happen." i basically mimicked him.

he nodded , turning back to the view in front of us.

"do you believe in love ?" i asked. looking at the view and not him.

"whatcu mean ?" he asked me.

"like.. do you believe love is .. an actual thing i guess." i answered , watching cars drive by.

"i guess. do you ?" he asked me

i shrugged my shoulders "yeah."

"do you want to fall in love ?" i don't know why i was asking him a whole bunch of questions about love , but i guess i just wanted to know how a guy my age felt about the things i thought about.

"i don't know. do you ?"
why does he always ask what i think after answering ?

"yeah. i want to experience it." i said , finally looking at him again. "you don't ? like you don't ever think about that ?" i asked.

"not really." he answered , shrugging his shoulders.

i nodded , laying back on the roof.
the ground was hard. but i wanted to look at the stars.
i heard movement , turning i saw ashtray sitting beside me.

"it's cold." i thought , out loud.

ashtray didn't say anything , pretty sure he nodded but i don't know because i was looking straight up at the stars.

"you know i wasn't lying , when i said those things at the party." i said to him , turning to look at him.

he furrowed his eyebrows , "what ?"

"your hands are pretty. and i like your tattoos." i said , shrugging my shoulders.
it was true , i did. and i also thought he was pretty , but i was scared to repeat that.

"how are hands "pretty ?" he asked me , looking at me weird.

i laughed , "i don't know. some peoples hands are just nice." i said

he nodded , looking up at the sky.

i laughed thinking about when i put that fake tattoo on my face to mock him.
he turned to me , looking at me weird since i was laughing at nothing.

"what ?" he questioned

"a little while a go i put a fake tattoo on my face to match yours" i said , pointing to his diamond tattoo.

he smiled a little , "what ?"

"yeah. it always didn't come off. i was scared"
i finished

i smiled more , making the dimple he had visible.

"you have a dimple." i said , smiling at it.
i like his smile.

AUTHORS NOTES.

i don't know what to do for the next chapter ...
but im probably just gonna start writing and see where that goes

DIDNT READ OVER SO SORRY IF THERES MISTAKES.