chapter 38

"where are we going ?" Malia asked me as we were walking around

"i don't know. no where. just walking"

"okay" she said , looking back in front of her

she sky was pretty at the moment , it had been like 20 minutes since me and Malia left the house.

my mom should be home soon.

i was thinking about what i should wear to the party , i wanted to wear a dress because i knew that's what Celia and Aria would be wearing but i also hated wearing dresses. i didn't like how i looked in them.

"is that , that store we went to ?" Malia asked out of no where , pointing ahead of us to Fezcos store.

"yeah." i answered short , hoping she understood that mean we weren't going.

but of course , she didn't get it. "can we go in and get a drink ?" she asked me

we were only getting a drink and this was the only store close to us so i said "sure."

she skipped a little , getting farther up than me.

we made it to Fezcos store , walking up to the door.
i always got nervous when i got to the door , i hated the feeling i got whenever i walked in.
i wasn't scared of Fezco , he was nice. i just felt like he thought i was annoying , i was always coming here. and ashtray , i wasn't ... scared of ashtray i guess , he's just rude.

Malia walked in first , automatically going to the freezers near where ashtray sat at to get a drink.
i walked in after her , seeing Fezco sitting at the counter. that was beginning to become a sight o saw a lot.

"hey kid , how you been ?" he asked me , looking up as i walked over to the counter he was at.

"i've been okay. how about you ?" i asked him

"i've been good kid , was that your mom that came in here last time ?" he asked me

i nodded and laughed a little "yeah" i said

"thought so. you looked scared when she talked to me" he said , slowly

"yeah , she would ask me all these questions if she knew how i knew you" i said smiling at how his face was

he nodded , turning to look at Malia who was looking at all the drinks in the freezers.

"she likes coming here , i don't know why" i said to him

"she probably has a crush on ash" he said , laughing a little. i liked his laugh.

"no , i think she has a crush on you" i said , laughing with me

he shook his head and she walked over to us , putting the drink on the counter and looking up at Fezco.

"so what are you doin ?" fezco said as he scanned the drink and sat it next to me

"walking around. killing time" i said , taking the drink and handing it to Malia

Fezco nodded , turning to look at the freezers. ashtray was probably back there.

"did you and your friends hangout with ash last time y'all came ?" he asked me , still talking slowly

"uh , yeah. kind of." i answered him as Malia just sat there watching us talk

"i told you , you should hang with ash kid." he said

"uh yeah , sure." i said , not really knowing how to answer that.

i moved , getting up from leaning on the counter and started to walk out "bye" is all i said to Fezco before walking out.

he waved at me. i turned to Malia and squinted my eyes at her "do you have a crush on Fezco"
i asked her

i watched as she smiled and got red , shaking her head no very fast.

"yes you do !" i said , putting my elbow in her side

"no i dontttt" she said , pushing me away from her.
yes she did. it was clear she did.

-

"where were y'all ?" my mom asked as me and Malia walked in the house

"we went to the store" Malia said , showing her drink

"mom can i hangout with Celia later ? at 8 ?"
i asked her , not telling her it was a party.

"i don't care." she said , turning her attention to the tv. i nodded , jogging to my room and going to my closet.

the party was in 2 hours , i needed to shower and get ready and my hair took a long time to dry so i was gonna start getting ready.

i scanned over all the dresses i had in my closet , and my other clothes trying to see if they would look good together. after a minute i chose a black long sleeve dress.

(something like that)

i grabbed it , going to the bathroom.
i turned the water on , making it warm. and undressed , stepping in the shower.

AUTHORS NOTES.
i have ideas for the future , dramas coming soon 🙏

anywaysssss