chapter 22

today was the day of Celia's friends party.
i found out her name is Natalie.
i met her in school , she's apart of Celia's other friend group. surprisingly , she's nice. she isn't like the other people that's in Celia's friend group , that i met.

and yeah Celia has two friend groups. one with me , Aria and Alex and another with her other friends.

i still wasn't sure if i was gonna go to the party.
i had been deciding wether or not i should go all day.

i didn't want to go because party's are just not that fun. i've only been to a few but they've all be boring.
well , the new years party wasn't that boring. a fight happened and i got to watch Nate Jacobs get practically beat to death so that's a plus.

but also because this time it would be a whole bunch of popular rude kids. Celia was friends with a lot of those kinda people which meant they would be at the party.

Rue , Maddy , Cassie , Kat , Lexi , none of them would be there. and i just kinda felt weird going to a party and not seeing them there.
i would literally know no one. expect for Celia , Natalie , Aria and Alex. but Celia and Natalie would run off , Alex would go hangout with some random girls or his friends and Aria likes to .. like put herself out there.
she doesn't really care what people think and she'll be loud. and i'm the opposite. i like having fun , but being around people and being loud makes me so nervous.

so i just wasn't sure yet.

-

"cmonnn Vienna. you could meet someone there you never know" Alex and Aria was currently currently at my house , trying to see what i was doing.
"i don't knowwww. what if we go and its boring ? or there's a bunch of people" i said , replying to Alex
"we won't know if it's boring if we don't go. and sow what ? you need to stop worrying about what people think of you" Aria said , joining in
"it'll be fun. we could .. drink" Alex said
"we're not drinking Alex" Aria said before i could say anything.
"wow you two are just so fun !" he said , rolling his eyes
"we're 14 idiot" i said
"might as well start early" he said
"start drinking early ??" i said , turning to him
"yes." he replied , looking at me also
"no." Aria said
"fine. we could smoke! we could go to my dealers and get some weed before the party" he said , sounding as if he was a genius
"Alex ashtray is not your dealer. and no we're not going there" i said , shaking my head at him
"why do you never want to go there" he asked
"why do you always want to go there ?" i asked him back
"to see my dealer" he replied smiling
"Alex" Aria said looking at him
"what ?? what's so bad about him being my dealer"
"he isn't your dealer" Aria said

-
here i am , 2 hours before the party.
i showered , brushed my teeth and changed.
i was doing my makeup , it wasn't much but i felt better with it on.

i decided to go , wether it ended up being boring or not. i was going to a party.
i let my anxiety control what i did most of the time , not going some places. staying quiet when around people i didn't know , you know. but i didn't want to stay home and do nothing. so i'm going.

i was wearing a black dress , also out of my comfort zone. but Aria insisted all three of us matched.
she was also wearing a black dress. and Alex was wearing black jeans and a purple sweater
they both looked good. i think i look pretty , kinda.
although , if literally one person said something bad about how i looked tonight i will probably regret going.

we were getting a ride from Celia's friends , sister.
i didn't know her , but Celia said she was 19.
so we'll see how that goes.

-

"hey youngins !" i heard a girl yell as i walked out of my house , behind Alex and Aria.

my mom was at her friends , and so was Malia. i guess my moms friends with Madelyn's mom.
that's where they are.

i crawled in , sitting next to Aria.
the car wasn't that big , but it wasn't that small.
i had enough room.

"how are y'all doin ?" the older girl said as we were all now in her car.
so this is her.. she's pretty. she looks out of tho.
i'm really hoping i don't get in a car accident tonight.

"uh i'm good." Aria said looking up at her
"that's good ! what's y'all's names ?" she said , looking at us through the mirror as she drove off

"uh i'm Alex." Alex spoke first
i waited a couple seconds and then said
"Vienna."
"Aria" Aria spoke last , nodding her head waiting for the older girl to reply
"cool names. i'm Vanessa."
i nodded , looking from her to the road.
i'm pretty sure i'm right , she was definitely drunk or something. she was talking a lot , and loud. and she was slightly swerving.
so i made sure not to take my eyes off the road much , that way i would be aware if we are about to crash.

she kept telling us random things , or asking questions. we didn't sit in silence for long at all.
and she had to radio on so it was a lot of noise.

Aria leaned over to my ear and whispered "we're literally gonna crash" i laughed , she looked nervous and it was funny.

i looked over at Alex and he looked like he was having the time of his life.

AUTHORS NOTES.
Matthew may be making a return 🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️

(Matthews Viennas dad if you forgot btw 😭)

enjoy !