chapter 61

still ashtrays pov

i turned to Vienna , she looked tired.
she was spread out on my bean bag chair , basically laying down. was she cold ?

i sighed , "are you okay ?"

she turned to me , smiling.
"yeah , are you ?"

she seemed more stable now , but you can tell she was still drunk. or tipsy at least.

"yeah." i looked at every party of her , seeing a a forming bruise on her arm.
"did he do that you to you ?" obviously the answer was yes. but there was a chance she could've ran into the wall or something.

"what ?" she raised her eyebrows , looking down at her body.

i pointed to her arm , she looked down at it , grabbing her arm and then said "oh , yeah."
oh yeah ?? you have a bruise that same fuck head gave you and that's all you say ?

i shook my head , that guy deserved every punch he got tonight. i still don't understand why i got so pissed off seeing him hurting her , it was just something about hearing her say "you're hurting me"
made me want to kill that guy.

"does that hurt ?" she asked me , grabbing my hand and looking at my knuckles.

i looked at her , and then down to my hand.
"no."

"he messed up your hands." she said , dropping my hands and leaning back down on the bean bag chair.
what is up with her and my hands ?

it was 10 , im pretty sure she needed to be home by now but i didn't know where she lived. how was i supposed to get her home ?

i heard her phone buzzing on the table , she was ignoring it. did she just not hear it ? jesus.

i grabbed it , looking at the phone screen and seeing
"Mom" texted and "Aria"
fuck her mom texted her. what do i do ??

"you're mom texted you." i said , handing her , her phone.

she grabbed it , unlocking it and then squinting her eyes like she was having a hard time reading.

she just read them , she didn't reply. the fuck is she doing ? she needs to reply. i don't know what to do.

"yo ash , we gotta close the store soon." Fez said , walking in the freezers looking at me and the to Vienna.

"what do we do with her ?" i pointed at Vienna.

"i don't know man. probably take her with us i guess" Vienna coming to our house ? what.

"imma call Rue and see if she answers , if not i don't know" he said , pulling out his phone and walking out the freezer door.

i sighed , turning my attention back to her and grabbing her phone.

i put her phone and mine in my pocket , grabbing the things i needed to take back home before Fez walked back in.

"Rue won't answer. we're taking her with us." he said
great. where the fuck was she gonna sleep ?
Faye was already there. and that's annoying enough.

"where she gonna sleep ?" on the couch next to Faye or what ?

"i don't know man. with you ?" with me ? hell no.

i rolled my eyes "nah Fez."
why would she sleep with me ? that's weird.

"it's just for tonight ash. just carry her out man."
he sounded tired. so i just listened to him.

i walked over to her , grabbing her arm and pulling her up. "cmon Vienna."

"where are we going ?" she asked me , grabbing my arm , catching her balance.

"my house." that sounded so fucking weird to say.
why couldn't her friend just take her with her ?

"okay." she said , she sounded tired.

i sat her in the backseat , then sat in the front seat.
i looked behind me , seeing she was laying her head on the seat. she better not fall asleep.
Fez is gonna make me carry her ass inside.

Fez got in , pulling off. "you got a little crush ash ?"

i rolled my eyes , looking away from Vienna and straight to the road. "no."

he just chuckled like he was funny.
why would i have a crush on Vienna ?
i'm just watching her for his sake.
he cared about her.
not me.

AUTHORS NOTES.

it's 5:23 am where i'm at and i haven't slept all night , and i have state testing this week 😀
i feel like it's not the best week to mess up my sleep schedule but okay.

i was gonna write earlier but i was reading "beauty and the mafia" on episode instead 😭😭🏃‍♀️

thank you for the votes !!!!