chapter 35

after a long time of listening to my moms playlist , stopping at read lights and stop signs , listening to Malia and my mom talking or talking whenever they would talk to me or i felt like talking , we stopped at a familiar house.

i lived here for awhile , i didn't completely forget everything about this place.

i sat up , stretching and grabbing my phone. putting it in my back pocket.

i opened my door , Malia and my mom doing the same. and is stepped out.

i walked behind my mom , as she walked up to the house. Malia next to me.

it wasn't that far of a walk , we parked on the street right next to the house. since the drive way already had a car in the driveway.

i looked around as i walked up , it didn't look that different. it looked beat down and like a drug dealers house i guess.

there was a car parked right out front of it , i realized there was always a car parked there.

there wasn't very much grass in the front yard , and there was a bunch of random things on the porch.

walking up , you can see the back gate.

you can't see the back yard but there was a .. broken down bike ? and some random tools and parts of things around. as well as jeans and spray paint.

they didn't take care of the house like they used to and needed to.

before my grandma died , the house wasn't this bad.
my grandma didn't like all those people coming around and since it was her house , my uncles ex girlfriend would come around and clean it for her.
she cared for my grandma , and respected her house.

when me and my mom lived here my mom cleaned it for her. but no neither of them do so it's trashy.

and now it's my uncles house. my grandma didn't leave the house to my dad , instead left it to his brother. my uncle.

my grandma didn't like my dad much i don't think.
or at least just liked my uncle more. which is why she left it to him instead.

my mom knocked on the door , waiting for an answer.

i saw my uncle look out the window before opening it and saying "hey , why are you guys here ? how have y'all been ?" that was what he said every time he saw us. he only said a few words before going to his room. and then i didn't really see him after that.

"just came by to say hi and see y'all" my mom answered him , me just nodding at what she said.

"hey girl your getting big" he said to me

i smiled , trying not to look rude.

he turned to Malia and said "wow your almost as tall as your sister" even though he was lying

Malia was tall , i guess. for her age maybe.
but she wasn't close in height with me.

she smiled and nodded , i smiled at how she did the same thing as me. i could tell she got nervous coming here , and i did too.

i never knew what i would be getting into while being there. but it was my dads house so i tried not to act so nervous.

i sat down on the couch in the living room , Malia sat down right next to me.

i liked that she always followed me here , making sure to not leave my side.
it was cute. she felt safe around me i'm guessing.

"is he back there ?" my mom asked my uncle , before he walked away.

"uh yeah. he should be" he answered her

"i'm gonna go knock on his door okay ?" my mom said to me and Malia

"okay" i answered while Malia just nodded

i felt her lean her head on my shoulder as a random guy sat in the kitchen , looking at something in front of him.

there was two people in the kitchen , that guy and a girl. i didn't know either of them.

and there was a girl in the living room with me and Malia. i didn't know her either.

i turned to Malia and whispered "are you okay ?"

she nodded while looking up at me.

i just turned back to my lap , playing with my hands as i waited for my mom to come back.

i heard foot steps so i looked up , seeing my mom and then my dad behind her. it was always weird seeing them walking together.

malia sat up , still sitting close to me.

i stood up , her doing the same.

i have him a hug , him hugging me back tight while saying "what have you been doing ?"
that's what he always said.

"nothing. just keeping up with school" i answered him and watched as he hugged malia and ask her the same thing.
"hanging out with my friends" she answered him.

i didn't like the fact that Malia looked nervous hugging him. it shouldn't be like that.

he didn't say anything for a little , and walked to the kitchen. getting a drink.

i sat back down on the couch , Malia following my actions. i hated coming here for this reason. yeah i was seeing my dad but he's said one thing and has already walked away.

"Vienna ? i haven't seen you since you was a baby" the girl next to me and Malia said. i didn't know who she was , or well remember her. so i just smiled at her. she looked at Malia and said "y'all have gotten so big" Malia nodded , smiling too.
"how have y'all been ?" she asked another question

"i've been okay" i answered
"me too" Malia said

it was kinda sad that my dads "friends" talk to us more than he did.

my dad just smiled while watching me and Malia talk to his "friend" he didn't say anything. and my mom just sat there next to him.

"so how is high school Vienna ?" my dad finally spoke up after awhile.

"it's okay. stressful and a lot , but okay." i answered

he smiled and turned to Malia "how's school Malia ?" (i forgot how much younger malia is sooo 😭)

"it's okay" she answered him

"that's good" he replied to her

AUTHORS NOTES.
i still can't reply to comments 😐😐
but @maudeapatowsslut thank you for your votes and comments !!!

also i'm continuing this since i can't sleep