|William James Moriarty| Recharging...

Tag/s: Fluff, Established Relationship, Short

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Whoo...!" you breathed out, stretching your back as you waved your arms, feeling the ache of your muscles hit you.

"Finally done..." Louis muttered, loosening his shoulders as you put away the cleaning supplies.

"We can take a break now," Louis smiled as you softly cheered, ready to spend the rest of the day doing nothing.

"Thank you for the help," Louis sighed, stretching his neck.

"Thank you for the hard work," you tiredly smiled as you made your way upstairs, ready for a long bath and a nap.

You hummed to yourself, feeling fresh from the bath as you put on your pajamas.

You let out a satisfied sigh as you sank on the bed, wrapping the blankets around you snuggly.

As you lay down, you kept tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

You groaned in frustration as you sat up, looking around for anything to help you sleep.

'Maybe...' you thought, slowly getting up from the bed and making your way to William's office.

You let out a yawn as you knocked on the door, your head resting on the door.

"Come in," William replied, making you open the door as you see him grading papers.

"Something wrong, darling?" he asked, looking up from the papers as you waddled in.

You shook your head as you walked up to him, opening your arms.

He breathed out a smile as he moved closer to you, wrapping his arm around your waist as you climbed up on his lap.

"I needed a break, anyway..." he sighed as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

You smiled as you snuggled closer, relaxing in his hold as you kissed his cheek.

"Tiring day?" he asked, playing with your hair as you nodded your head.

"Spent the whole day cleaning the manor with Louis and the others... Ned to recharge..." you answered, closing your eyes as you relaxed.

"You?"

"Hm... Grading papers..." William answered, swaying the seat from side to side.

"Sounds fun..." you joked, making him chuckle as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"Wanna go cuddle on the bed? Louis will scold us if he catches us on the couch again,"

William let out a chuckle as he kissed the side of your head.

"Will you let me say no?"

"Probably not," you replied as you wrapped your legs around him, making him chuckle.

"All right... I was planning to take a nap either way," he kissed your shoulder as he put his hands under your thighs.

He slowly stood up as he held you close, carrying you back to bed while you held onto him like a koala.

William gently set you down on the bed as you untangled from him.

You slipped under the covers as William followed next to you, lying down as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You turned over as you moved your hair out of the way, William pulling you close as he kissed your shoulder.

"Sweet dreams, love,"

"Sweet dreams..." you muttered, intertwining your fingers as you gave him a quick kiss and placed it back on your waist.

1