|Albert James Moriarty| Seamstress!S/O Headcanons

-When he first met you, he thought your work was one of the best ones he's seen.

-He always loved the suits you would make and sometimes tried to stay in your shop a little longer just to spend some more time with you.

-When you two got together, he would wear your works with pride.

-You had to make Albert stop wearing the cardigan you made him for Christmas when summer rolled around.

-Since then, you'd gift him an item for each season for him.

-He asked if you could teach him how to knit, wanting to give a gift to his brothers and everyone, and you were ecstatic.

-He noticed how excited you would talk about choosing which yarn to choose, what color combinations work the best, and what pattern he could do...

-He loved the way you would talk about your passions and could hear you tell him what inspired you with each design you came up with.

-While you teach him, you'd spend peaceful afternoons and evenings together knitting.

-He loves spending the evenings sitting next to each other by the fireplace as you knit.

-He'd be a little bashful asking you so many questions, but you always reassure him it's okay.

-When he made a mistake, you would reassure him it was okay and give tips or teach him how to fix it.

-He may not be as skilled as you, but he loves the proud look you have whenever he finishes a section or a project.

-You would praise him for the things he did well and constructive criticism where he needed it.

-He found it both sweet and ironic when he caught you wearing his gifts when it was obvious you were sweating buckets underneath.

-Everyone noticed his improvement when he gave his gifts and gave praise.

-You had just a proud expression the whole time. Everyone joked that you were prouder than Albert, but you were just so happy for him.

-You two would try to surprise each other, hiding your materials and knitting in different rooms.

-You two were always excited to surprise each other with your gifts.

-Knitting now became an activity you two always do.

45