|William James Moriarty & Sherlock Holmes| Spilling the Tea

A/N: This is based on the tea party chapter/OVA

Requested By: Vavaier

Tag/s: Continuation of "A Day Out", Long (2.1K words)

Guide:
S.S/O: Sherlock's Significant Other's Name
W.S/O: William's Significant Other's Name
W.N/N: William's S/O's Nickname
S.N/N: Sherlock's S/O's Nickname

2nd Person's POV

"Good morning, Miss Hudson," S.S/O yawned, groggily walking downstairs as Miss Hudson prepared tea.

"Good morning, (S.S/O), there's a letter for you,"

Miss Hudson called out, giving them the letter.

"Thank you," they smiled, blinking their eyes awake and opening the letter up, seeing an invitation to a tea party at the Moriarty estate this Sunday.

Raising a brow, they flipped over the card and saw a message behind it.

Please come if you can.

-W.S/O

S.S/O let out a chuckle, putting the invitation back inside the envelope.

"What's that?" John asked as he and Sherlock walked downstairs.

"A cry for help from (W.N/N)," S.S/O smiled as they pocketed the letter, earning a groan from Sherlock.

"What's it say?" John asked, ignoring Sherlock's sour attitude.

"Well, I'm invited to a tea party this Sunday!" S.S/O excitedly announced, making John widen his eyes.

"You can't go," Sherlock abruptly said, making you scoff.

"What do you mean I can't go?" you challenged, making Sherlock glare at you.

"It means..." Sherlock grumbled, walking over to you with a frown, "...You can't go,"

S.S/O rolled their eyes as they put their hands on their hips.

"Oh, yeah? What's stopping me?"

"Okay, now..." John intervened, placing himself between you two.

"Let's just all calm down and-"

"-We're heading out to meet with Lestrade," Sherlock interrupted as he walked out without a second thought, making John sigh and whisper an apology to S.S/O as he followed the detective.

"Leave him be, dear," Miss Hudson said as she took a sip of her tea. S.S/O shook their head with a sigh as they sat next to her.

"Sometimes I really don't understand that man..." S.S/O grumbled, pouring themselves a cup.

"Well, Sherlock has never been honest with his feelings. You know that better than anyone," S.S/O lightly chuckled, taking a sip of tea.

"Just let him be. He'll come around," Miss Hudson smiled reassuringly, calming S.S/O down.

"If you say so, Miss Hudson,"

"Wow..." S.S/O breathed out, seeing the Moriarty Manor from the carriage window.

"Oh-!" they exclaimed, seeing the long line of carriages in front of them, "...Why is the air so tense...?" they thought out loud, seeing the carriage doors open simultaneously.

Furrowing their brows, S.S/O slowly opened their doors and stepped out, seeing the women almost sprinting out of the carriages.

Out of fear, S.S/O went back inside and closed the door, the large crowd of women shaking S.S/O's carriage from the sheer force.