|Moriarty Gang| Strong!Reader Headcanons

-William scouted you because you were the strongest person he met. Almost indestructible, to be honest.

-The gang once caught you with a couple of gunshot wounds, but you acted back to normal after a couple of days.

-It kind of scared some people how unbothered you were with the injuries and scars you got from missions.

-You're the one usually doing the heavy lifting around the manor.

-Carrying heavy groceries inside, helping Fred with the gardening equipment and tools, bringing Herder's inventions to missions, moving around the furniture...

-You once even lifted the couch with Sebastian, Fred, and Bonde sitting while sweeping the floor.

-You sometimes even coach the others on working out and exercising, so they stay in shape. Surprisingly, Master Jack was the one who usually kept up with you.

-You're the designated caretaker when Sebastian, Bonde, Albert, and maybe even Paterson when they go out for a drink.

-Bonde is one thing, but Sebastian was beet red and flailing as you carried his 6'5" ass back to the manor over your shoulder like he was nothing.

-Albert was laughing beside you, and Paterson shook his head at the colonel the whole way home.

-You once instinctively lifted Louis by the waist when a mouse came running by in the kitchen, Simba-style. He couldn't look you in the eye for the rest of the day.

-Bonde, on the other hand, treats you like his personal carriage and sometimes asks you to carry him when he's feeling tired or just plain playful.

-Speaking of Bonde, he once dared you to carry Moneypenny around when she sprained her ankle. You agreed, not seeing a problem, but Moneypenny kept hiding her face in your chest and kept quiet the whole time.

-Even though you can crush a man's skull with your bare hands, you wouldn't hurt a fly.

-...Unless William orders you to, but they love you all the same.

35