|William James Moriarty + Sherlock Holmes| Smart!Reader Headcanons

-Okay, when William and Sherlock found out someone was on the same level of intellect as them, let alone SMARTER, they were very intrigued.

-These men are competitive. You will not change my mind.

-From a game of chess, solving mysteries, and answering riddles, they are relentless when challenging you.

-It's kind of cute, actually, like a couple of kids who found a new playmate.

-But sometimes it feels like you're an older sibling dealing with your younger brothers :)

-Speaking of older siblings, Mycroft and Albert were just as astounded when they knew about you.

-Mycroft's not as competitive as Sherlock, but he has challenged you to a match here and there.

-And Albert was just intrigued with you, sharing wine here and there, and you're always his plus one at balls, saying he now has someone to talk to about things other than statuses and wealth.

-Are Will and Sherl tiring? Sometimes.

-Especially when Sherlock makes himself at home in your own house, excited to solve a mystery with you, or William is already inside, waiting for you to hear your thoughts on a book he's been reading over a cup of tea.

-How do they get in? Sherlock picks the lock, and William has a spare key for some reason.

-They like bringing you around during cases and hearing your opinion.

-When you solve something before them, you can see in their eyes how much they admire and respect you.

-But they play it off, saying they knew the same time you did and give you their compliments.

-As rumbunctious as they are, you were also glad to find people who were like you.

34