|Albert James Moriarty| Sugarcoated News

A/N: I have NO knowledge in how sugar relationships work, if there's something that should be changed or removed, let me know.

Requested By: FukariBaranohana

Warning/s: Suggestive, Mentions of Sex, Profanity

Tag/s: SugarDaddy!Albert, Fem!SugarBaby!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

As you tried to move, you heard someone groan as they held you tightly around the waist.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that you were still in the inn, Albert peacefully sleeping as he hugged you tightly.

You breathed out a smile as you turned around, hissing slightly at the muscle pain.

"It's morning already..." you reminded, making him sigh.

"I'll go first..." he muttered, kissing the top of your head as he slowly got up from the bed, showing some pinkish marks on his neck down to his chest.

"Oh, shit..." you mumbled, moving closer as you touched his shoulder.

Albert looked at you curiously, seeing the problem on himself.

"And who's fault is that?" he chuckled with a smirk, making you smack his shoulder lightly.

"Don't worry, they won't be seen," he reassured as he put on the robe left on the chair.

"I guess that's true..." you mumbled, pulling the sheets closer to your chest as the cold air hit your bare skin.

"I'll just stay here while you leave...." you snuggled back into the bed, groaning slightly from the ache, making Albert look over to you.

"Are you okay?" he asked, making you nod your head.

"Yup... Just a little sore," you smiled as you enjoyed the warmth of the blankets.

"I'll see you next week then?" you asked, making him smile and lean over you.

"As always," he replied as you propped yourself up with your elbow and kissed his lips.

"But be a little gentle next time, okay, Albert? It's a bit awkward to explain why there's a limp to my step every week,"

"(Y/N)! Good morning!" (F/N) greeted as they hit you playfully on the back, making you stumble forward.

"Oh! Sorry... I forgot," they muttered, helping you up as you felt your face warm up.

"I'm fine..." you reassured, but the limp was still evident.

"Uh-huh..." they smirked, making you roll your eyes, "Anyways, the boss was looking for you last night. Something about a mistake in the reports?"

"What!? I already finished my reports two days ago!" you exclaimed, making (F/N) shush you.

"Don't worry, I smoothed things over. It was just some grammar and spelling mistakes. Apparently, it's one of the interns, and the boss just wants you to train them more,"