🎃 |Albert James Moriarty| ...I am going to die.

A/N: I saw these requests when the request time was over, but there were only two so I thought I might as well add them in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Requested By: laifu_reverie

Warning/s: Blood, Violence

Tag/s: Angst to Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

You groaned in pain as you fell onto the ground, crawling with your forearms.

"Pathetic..." your hooded attacker scoffed as he grabbed you by the hair and threw you to the ground.

You hissed as the attacker stepped on your back, keeping you in place as he loaded his gun.

You cursed under your breath as you struggled against his weight, seeing a knife not too far from you.

'Move...!' you urged yourself as your attacker crushed you under his heel.

'If I don't get out... I am going to die...!' you shakingly took your arm out, reaching for the knife.

As your attacker lined up his gun to your head, a gunshot echoed in the room as your attacker stumbled, blood spattering out of the side of his head.

You sighed in relief as you heard footsteps, seeing Albert holding a smoking sniper rifle.

"(Y/N)...!" he rushed to your side as he gently lifted you, seeing your bloodied body.

As Albert lifted you, you cried out in pain and gripped his arm, making him freeze.

Albert frowned as he let you down again, unsure how to carry you out of the room to get treatment.

"Hold on, I'll call for the others..." he gently set you down, making sure your injuries weren't pressured, but you quickly grabbed his arm.

"It's no use..." you coughed, your body slacking off as your breaths became heavy and ragged.

"No, no..." Albert muttered as he held your head high, trying to keep you awake.

"(Y/N), please... Stay with me...!" he begged, slowly lifting you again as you shakingly gripped his shirt.

"Albert, I..." you called out, making him lean toward you.

"I..." you whispered, pulling yourself closer to him.

"...Bleeeggghhh...!" you exaggerated as your body went limp, making Albert lightly laugh.

"Cut!" William called out as Albert let you down, and your "attacker", Sebastian, stood up from the ground.

"Is all of this really necessary?" Sebastian sighed as he removed his hood, wiping the fake blood off the side of his head.

"What? Are you questioning Will's methods?" you grinned, dusting your ragged costume.

"Of course not," Sebastian confidently replied, "But it is a little embarrassing..." he muttered, making you chuckle.

"I guess that's true..." you nervously laughed, feeling how hot your face was the whole time you were acting while the others were watching your performances intently.

"That reminds me, why can't Bonde do it?" you questioned, seeing the man fixing Albert's makeup.

'...Does he even need makeup...?' you and Sebastian thought, watching the scene.

"Because he is assigned to a different task," William answered as Louis nodded.

"But wouldn't it be better for an acting veteran to take my job?" you added, knowing William is fully aware of your skills.

"That may be true, but it is still important to take into consideration the two's chemistry," William explained, looking over to Albert.

"And I believe you are the perfect match for Albert-nii-san," William concluded, catching you by surprise.

"You mean for the mission, right?" you asked, but he only smiled at you.

"Right...?" you asked again, but he just kept his smile.

"Shall we rehearse the scene again?" he clapped, catching everyone's attention as they all went to their first positions.

"H-Hey, William! Don't ignore me!"

78

Moriarty The Patriot x Reader IIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara