💟 |Albert James Moriarty| Sweetest Chocolate

A/N: "Excuse you, but I'm sweeter than any chocolate in the world," is the real title

Tag/s: Established Relationship

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"That should do it..." you muttered, putting your tray of chocolate in the ice box, satisfied with your work.

"Now, we wait..."

"Wait for what?"

"Gah!" you jumped and quickly turned around, swinging your arm as the person grabbed your wrist.

"Albert...!" you exasperated, seeing he was the culprit.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he smiled, not an ounce of guilt on his face.

You sighed as you dropped your arm, walking away from him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in a meeting?"

"I still have ten minutes," he answered, following you around the kitchen as you cleaned up your mess.

"What were you making?" he asked as he helped you put the ingredients back on the high shelves.

"It's a surprise,"

"Is it sweet?"

"Albert..."

"Is it chocolate?" he continued to ask, making you sigh.

You turned to him and gave him an unamused look, making him chuckle.

"What's wrong?" he leaned on the counter, poking your cheek, "Why are you so sour today? Especially after making me chocolate for Valentine's?" he teased, making you scoff and swat away his hand.

"Excuse you, but I'm sweeter than any chocolate in the world," you joked, walking off to the sink and washing your hands.

"And you don't know if that chocolate is for you," you huffed, your cheeks flaring up.

"Hmm?" he mused as he walked up behind you, hugging your waist.

"Then who's it for?" he asked, a dangerous glint in his eyes when you looked up at him.

You paused at the look, flashes of your life appearing in your mind.

"...You..." you sighed in defeat as you hung your head low, concluding your life is more important than being right.

"Good," Albert smiled in victory as he kissed your head, "I would have stolen the chocolate anyway if you gave it to someone else," he added, snuggling in your hair as you finished washing your hands.

"Even if I gave some to your brothers?"

"That's fine,"

"Fred?"

"He's fine also,"

"What about Master Jack?"

"He's okay,"

"What about Sebastian?"

"Absolutely not,"

You busted into laughter at the seriousness of his tone, making him smile.

"It's just chocolate, though," you giggled as he kissed your head.

"Then buy him some," he reasoned, making you chuckle.

"Isn't your ten minutes up?" you reminded, prying open his arms.

"Why? Sick of me already?" he teased, hugging you again as you walked.

"No, I'm just giving some chocolate to Sebastian," you joked, making him stop you.

"Hey," he warned, glaring at you playfully as you laughed.

"I'm giving one to everyone..." you explained, trying to remove his arms again.

"Albert-nii-san," Louis called out from upstairs, catching Albert's attention as you got out of his grip.

"Yes, Louis?"

"Your carriage is here," he reminded, making Albert hum in disappointment.

"Come on," you held his arm, leading him to the entrance.

"So, you really are driving me away..." he muttered in a fake sad tone, making you roll your eyes.

"Take care," you smiled, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I'll give you your chocolate when you get home," you reassured, making him smile.

"I'm looking forward to it,"

91