|Fred Porlock| Daddy-Daughter Day

A/N: Oml tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K FOLLOWERS!!! Holy crap... ;-;

Tag/s: Time Skip, Married!Fred and Reader, Long-ish (1

Tag/s: Time Skip, Married!Fred and Reader, Long-ish (1.3k words)

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(D/N): Your Daughter's Name

2nd Person's POV

"Papa!" (D/N) called out, climbing up on the bed as she pulled on the blanket, making Fred stir.

"Papa," (D/N) repeated, getting up on her feet as she made her way to Fred.

She smacked his arm with her little hand, trying to wake him up.

Fred hummed in response, turning over and seeing his daughter beam up.

"Goo' mownin," she greeted, accidentally bumping her head onto Fred's face.

Fred only laughed as he sat up, letting out a yawn.

"Good morning..." he greeted her with a hug and a kiss on her head.

(D/N) proudly smiled as she looked around the bedroom, seeing the empty space on Fred's side.

"Dada/Mama out?" she asked, making Fred nod.

"Yes... they're still out on a mission with your uncles," he confirmed, lifting your daughter up in his arms as he got out of bed, getting ready for the day.

"(D/N)..." Fred warned as your daughter stood on the opposite side of the room, trying to avoid him.

(D/N) stubbornly shook her head as she stood her ground.

"No baths!" she repeated, making Fred sigh.

"All right, if you want to do it the hard way," he smiled, chasing your daughter around the room.

She let out a shriek followed by giggles, trying to escape Fred.

"Gotcha...!" Fred quickly grabbed (D/N) by the waist, lifting her up in her arms as he tickled her.

(D/N) screamed as she laughed, trying to get away as Fred carried her to the bathroom.

(D/N) started to whine as Fred put her back on the ground.

"Do you want Dada/Mama to see how messy you've been while they were gone?" Fred asked as (D/N) shook her head.

"Then let's get you cleaned up,"

As Fred prepared the necessities and put bubbles in the tub, (D/N) started to change her clothes.

"And... there. See? Not so bad," Fred said as he gently put (D/N) in the tub.

(D/N) let out a sneeze, making bubbles fly up from the water.

She giggled as she started splashing around, making Fred chuckle.

Moriarty The Patriot x Reader IIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara