|Zack Paterson| Drunken Confessions

A/N: I don't know why I had requests on my notes that I haven't typed in here, but there you go ahsgjags

Requested By: ninalo5583

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(E/L): Your Ex Male Lover
(L/N): Your Last Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

2nd Person's POV

"Knock, knock..." you mumbled, knocking on the door as you looked around the office while Paterson fixed his things.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" he grumbled, not looking up while you smiled and walked up to him.

"Is that any way to greet a friend?" you teased, earning a scoff from the man.

"Oh, relax... Lestrade just wanted to go grab a drink. Wanna come?"

"I'm busy,"

"With what?" he shot you a glare while you kept your smile.

"Come on...!" you whined as he walked past you, "You've been working your ass off for weeks now. You need a break!" you urged, following him out.

"And what better way to spend the weekend than with your best friends?" you joked, putting on puppy eyes as Paterson shook his head and ignored you, making you huff.

"I also asked Will to give you time off, you know?" you added, making him stop and raise a brow at you.

"Lestrade is getting suspicious. I joke that you've always been a stick in the mud, even back in the academy, but... He's more sharp-eyed than you think," you explained, walking up to him and looping your arm with his.

"So...? It's my treat," you smiled, making him sigh in defeat.

"...Just one drink..."

"I can't believe I agreed to this..."

"But you did," you smiled, skipping over the steps as Paterson followed behind.

"You always do," you cheekily grinned, making Paterson scoff and look away.

"Only because you are so stubborn,"

"You know you love me," you teased, leaning closer to him as he looked away, a pink hue on his cheeks.

"If you mean tolerating you, then yes."

"Aww... Love you too, Patty-"

"-(Y/N)?" a voice called out, making you stop and look around.

"(E/L)!" you gasped, surprised to see him with a girl hugging his arm.

"(Y/N), it's so nice to see you again!" (E/L) smiled, hugging you tightly.

"Haha, yeah. It's been a while," you smiled, awkwardly hugging back.

"Ahem," the girl cleared her throat as she placed a hand on (E/L)'s arm.

"Ah, right," he bashfully laughed, making the girl playfully roll her eyes.

"Love," (E/L) called the girl, making you widen your eyes, "This is (Y/N), one of my friends," (E/L) introduced, as the girl did a short bow.

"(Y/N), this is Ida, my fiancée," he introduced as the girl showed off her ring proudly, making your jaw drop.

"Oh, wow!" you exclaimed, putting on your best face, "Congratulations!" you smiled, shaking the hands of the two.

"Thank you," (E/L) sheepishly scratched the back of his head as Ida smiled lovingly.