🎃 |William James Moriarty| "Hey... are you asleep already?"

A/N: Sorry for the inconsistent updates! I've been trying to adjust to my new schedule :')

Tag/s: Not Really Angst, Fluff, Established Relationship

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"(Y/N)!" Enfield, your boss dressed as a skeleton, called out, almost falling onto you as he put an arm around your shoulder.

"Mister Enfield..." you weakly smiled, trying to pull the man back onto his feet.

"Where are you going? The night is still young!" he drunkenly grinned, raising his fist and almost falling back.

"Grab some more drinks. It's on the house!" he reassured, making the rest of your co-workers cheer inside the bar.

"Sorry, I promised I would be home early," you excused, removing his arm gently.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Don't be such a downer," Acker grinned as he cut between you two.

"Halloween only comes once a year!" he added, flashing the fangs of his vampire costume as he pulled you back into the bar.

"B-But I need to get home..." you reminded, looking back to the door.

"It'll be quick! Just a few drinks to celebrate," Acker reassured, pouring everyone a glass.

You sighed as you sat down, looking back at the door and admitting defeat.

'Sebastian goes out at late hours. I'm sure it will be fine...'

"Be careful on your way home," you waved at your remaining co-workers with a smile, helping them inside the carriage.

"Bye....!"

"Take care!"

"Thanks again for having us...!"

They sluggishly said as the carriage went off, making you sigh in relief.

"Now to get home..." you muttered as you trudged back to the manor, wanting nothing more than to pass out on your bed.

When you got back home, all the lights were already off.

'Of course...' you thought with a sigh, silently unlocking the front door as you snuck inside.

"You're late," Moneypenny exclaimed as you walked in, making you jump.

"M-!" you shouted back, but she hushed you, cutting you off.

"We'll talk in the morning. William has been waiting for you the whole evening," she sighed, leading you back into your bedroom.

Before you could say anything, you were already inside your room as Moneypenny softly closed the door.

You softly smiled as you walked to the bathroom, ready to take off your makeup and costume.

"Will?" you softly called out as you sat on the side of the bed, fresh from the bathroom.

"Hey... are you asleep already?" you asked in a hushed tone, trying to see his face, but his hair was on the way.

You sighed as you lay down, disappointed you couldn't get home earlier.

"Goodnight," you whispered, kissing the side of his head as you got into a comfortable position until William turned over to you and wrapped his arms around you.

"You were out late..." he muttered, his voice groggy from being woken up.

"Yeah, sorry... I couldn't leave the party early," you apologized as you snuggled into his chest, making him hum.

"Did I wake you up?" you asked, making William shake his head.

"I couldn't sleep well with you out so late," he answered, making you frown.

"Even Sebastian came home before you," he smiled, making you chuckle.

"Yeah... Moneypenny said she'll talk to me in the morning..." you nervously chuckled, remembering the last time you saw her mad.

William chuckled as you smiled, kissing his forehead as you lay beside him.

"Goodnight, Will,"

"Goodnight, darling..."

68