💟 |Billy the Kid| Going on a trip during Valentine's

A/N: Finally wrote for him <3

Requested By: Ninalo885

Tag/s: Modern!AU, Established Relationship

Guide:
(N/N): Your Nickname

2nd Person's POV

You looked at your watch for the fifth time as you waited for Billy to finish packing, crossing your arms as you continued to sit on your suitcase by the door.

"Not getting any younger, Billy!" you hollered, hearing rushing footsteps from the second floor as Billy zoomed through the stairs, running to you and stopping in front of you.

"What did I tell you? With one minute to spare," he cheekily grinned, a little out of breath from the rush.

You breathed out a laugh as you reached out to his collar, fixing it along with his tie.

"This is why I told you to pack last night," you muttered, neatly tying his necktie and adjusting his collar.

"Yeah, but it's more fun when you're helping me," he smiled, making you roll your eyes.

"Come on," you reminded, grabbing your bags, "It'll be bad if you get caught in traffic,"

"(N/N), look!" Billy whispered as he shook your arm, making you remove your eye mask.

"Billy, it's like three am..." you yawned, turning over to his side, seeing the city lights from the plane.

"Woah..." you breathed out, making Billy smile.

"Told ya," he grinned, making you sharply exhale.

"It is pretty,"

"Not as pretty as you,"

"Pfft," you scoffed, removing your eye mask, "Just go to sleep," you reminded as you put your eye mask on his head messily.

"We still have to check into the hotel when we land,"

"Woohoo!" Billy exclaimed as he jumped on the bed, bouncing from the force.

You smiled as you followed, jumping to his side and sighing in satisfaction, feeling the jetlag taking over you.

Turning over to you, Billy snaked his arms around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder.

"So comfy..." he muttered, a smile on his face as you chuckled.

"I'm guessing we're unpacking tomorrow?"

"Sleep..." he mumbled, making you breathe out a smile as you hugged him back, making him smile in his sleep.

Taking a deep breath, you relaxed under his touch and let sleep take over your body.

"(N/N)! (N/N), look!" Billy waved his arms as he motioned at the Eiffel Tower.

You smiled as you got your phone out, taking a photo while Billy was looking away.

"(N/N), look-Hey!" he pointed at your phone accusingly, making you hide it behind your back.

You flashed an innocent smile as you hid the phone behind you, stepping back as he marched to you.

"If you're gonna take a photo, you have to be in it too!" he reminded, pulling you along as he took out his phone, taking a photo as he kissed your cheek.

"Hey, delete that!" you yelled, hitting his arm as he saved the photo.

"What? You look cute!" he defended, raising his phone to a height you can't reach.

"Besides, this makes us even," he grinned, shaking his phone with the photo as his screensaver.

You felt your face heat up as you quickly hid his phone screen, making him smile victoriously.

"Let's just go..." you hid your face behind your hand as you pulled Billy along, seeing some people looking at you both.

"And you better not show that photo to anyone else!" you warned, looking at Billy.

"Not a soul," he reassured, pressing the Send button on his phone, showing it to William and Sherlock.

106