|Moran, Bonde, + Porlock| Fighting and Making Up Headcanons

Requested By: Senjuro67

Tag/s: Angst with Happy Ending

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

|Sebastian Moran|

-Your boyfriend is a very talented assassin, especially behind a gun.

-Due to this, he always bested you in games and bets that require a sharp eye and a steady hand.

-The reason why you would agree to these bets we will never know.

-Because of your missions, you decided to train yourself with guns and long-range weapons.

-Just to have more options, you know?

-You were training under Herder and Moneypenny's supervision, using fake guns, shooting at practice dummies, and learning about the guns themselves (much to Herder's excitement).

-You tried persuading the two that you'll be okay practicing alone, but they didn't budge.

-One day, Herder was busy with his inventions, and Moneypenny was off with Albert, so you decided to sneak off to the shooting range.

-Sebastian also came home early while you were practicing and looking all over for you in the mansion.

"(Y/N)? I'm pretty sure they're with Herder," James thoughtfully answered, making Sebastian raise a brow.

"Why would they be with Herder?"

"How would I know?" James shrugged, "They've been visiting his lab for a while now,"

-As Sebastian begrudgingly went to Herder's, he saw you on the ground with a bleeding leg.

"The one time I'm without supervision..." you grumbled, trying to stop the bleeding.

"(Y/N)!" Sebastian shouted, rushing over to your side, "What the hell happened!?" he asked, inspecting your leg.

"I-I was practicing, and the gun suddenly went off-" Sebastian lifted you up, rushing over to the first aid kit.

-Luckily, it was just a graze, and you were treated immediately.

-Sebastian, Moneypenny, and Herder, however, were not happy.

-The gun you picked was a failed prototype, making the bullet go off wonky.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" Sebastian shouted, making you frown.

"I was just practicing my aim! How was I supposed to know it was a real gun!?"

"You know you can't practice without Herder or me supervising you,"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I just wanted to be prepared before my mission,"

"That was really careless, (Y/N)-chan!"

"I know! I know!" you sighed, leaning back on the bed, "I'm sorry, okay!? I didn't expect to pick up a real gun and-"

"-That doesn't excuse your actions," Sebastian cut you off coldly, making you all go quiet.