💟 |Sebastian Moran| 19 + 25

Requested By: KaliHollman

Tag/s: Established Relationship

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

Sebastian sighed as he dropped his newspaper.

"All right," he turned to you, staring at him from the back of the couch.

"...What is it? You've been staring at me for the past hour," he asked, a vein popping out from his forehead.

"What? I can't look at you?" you asked, making him sigh.

"No," he answered, standing up from his seat, "But staring is rude, sweetheart," he leaned down to you, kissing your lips.

You quickly pulled back and covered your mouth, your face turning red.

"Now," he rested his arms on the couch's backrest, meeting your eye level, "What is it?"

You pursed your lips as you looked at him, seeing he had no idea.

"...Do you know what day it is?"

"Tuesday?"

"Seb," you called out in a serious tone, but Sebastian only shrugged.

"What? Is it about our mission later?" he questioned, making you defeatedly sigh.

"Nothing," you denied, getting up from the couch.

"I'm gonna go prepare for the mission," you smiled sadly, giving him a short kiss before walking to your room.

'Wel... I can't really blame him for forgetting...' you sighed, remembering the consecutive nights Sebastian was gone from the missions.

"Did you and Seb get into a fight?"

"Huh?" you turned to Bonde, who only shrugged his shoulders.

"Seb was looking for you, and he looked like a kid in trouble," he snickered, making you chuckle.

"Ah, speaking of," he grinned, seeing Sebastian enter the room.

"See ya," Bonde excused himself, leaving you as Sebastian walked straight to you.

"Hey..." Sebastian whispered, following you through the floor.

"Sebastian, get back to work," you reminded, keeping up with a smile as you and Sebastian continued to act like servers.

"Our work is done, and no one's going to us," he countered, continuing to follow you as he grabbed your arm.

"Are you okay? You were acting weird earlier..." he added, his brows furrowed in concern.

You breathed out a smile, clasping his hand.

"Yeah, I'm okay," you reassured, rubbing your thumb across his knuckles.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm, I promise," you smiled, giving him a quick hug and a kiss.

"Now," you turned him around, "Go back to your post," you reminded, pushing him back.

"Before Louis scolds us again,"

'What is that man doing in the gardens?' you shivered at the cold night air, warming yourself up as you walked through the gardens, looking for Sebastian with his chocolate in hand.

"Seb! Sebastian!" you called out, trying to find him in the darkness of the night.

"Sebas-" you stopped as you saw a candlelit path on the ground, a trail of rose petals in the middle.

"-tian...?" you muttered, seeing him on the other end with a bouquet and a picnic behind him.

You couldn't help but smile as you walked up to him, following the petals up to him.

"So, you do know what day it is today..." you teased, making him smile as he gave you the bouquet, kissing your forehead.

"Surprise," he grinned, making you chuckle.

"Do you like it?"

"Hm..." you hummed, looking around his surprise.

"...I absolutely love it,"

89