💟 |Albert James Moriarty| "... You're not (Name),"

A/N: Sorry this took so long 🙇 I've been stuck in a rut with writing for a while :/ The dialogue isn't in the story but the idea is there

Requested By: zuutoshi

Tag/s: Fluff, Established Relationship

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(L/N): Your Last Name

2nd Person's POV

"That man..." you breathily laughed as you plucked another rose hidden on a tree, a ribbon of your favorite color on it.

"Follow the trail of roses to find me."

The note he left said, leading you to a scavenger hunt.

You smiled at the bouquet slowly forming in your arms, excited to see where your lover was hiding.

"Excuse me," a gruff voice called out as a large shadow loomed over you.

You turned around and saw a burly man towering over you.

"Yes?" you politely asked, an empty smile on your face as two other men walked out from behind him.

"Are you... (Y/N) (L/N)?" he asked, looking at the palm of his hand, making you raise a brow.

"Yes, can I help you with something?" you asked innocently, making the three men smirk.

"Yeah... Just need a bit of your time,"

"Lord Albert!"

Albert quickly turned to the voice, seeing Violet Beckwith running up to him.

A bit disappointed that it wasn't you, he politely smiled as the woman approached him.

"Miss Beckwith," he greeted, "What brings you here?"

Violet panted as she fixed her posture, clenching her jaw.

"Is it true you're courting (Y/N) (L/N)?" she asked, surprising Albert.

"Why do you ask?" he avoided, making the woman frown.

"I... I don't think you should be involved with that person..." Beckwith muttered, making Albert raise a brow.

"You can do so much better,"

"Is that so?" you called out, walking over to the two with roses in hand.

Albert smiled at the sight of you while Beckwith looked at you in surprise.

"How are you...?"

"Your little friends were quite a handful, I admit," you smiled, making Albert look at the woman as she paused.

She turned to Albert to explain herself, but no words came out of her mouth.

Beckwith scoffed as she walked off, glaring daggers at you as you watched her walk away.

"Are you hurt?" Albert asked in worry, lifting your chin gently as you smiled.

"Not even a scratch," you grinned, making him sigh in relief.

"I apologize. I didn't think anyone would bother us," Albert sighed, making you chuckle.

"I don't mind. You're worth the trouble," you grinned as you pulled out a box with a green ribbon.

"It's not much, but..." you showed him the box of chocolate you had prepared for the holiday.

"if I knew you were planning this whole thing, I would have prepared something better," you nervously laughed as Albert opened the box.

"It's more than enough," he reassured, kissing the top of your head.

You breathed out a smile as he ate the chocolate, but the words from Becksmith stayed in your head.

"Hey... If we never met," you called out to Albert, making him look at you.

"Who do you think you would court?" you asked, making him raise a brow.

You awkwardly smiled at your question, realizing how embarrassing it was.

"If we never met?" he repeated, making you nod.

"Well... No one, I guess," he casually answered as he ate another chocolate.

"No one?" you asked, making him hum.

"Yes, because none of them are you," he chuckled as if it was the most obvious answer.

"Pfft," you hid your face behind the bouquet as you hit him in the chest, feeling your face heat up.

"That was so sappy," you laughed, making him smile as kiss your cheek.

"And yet you're as red as a tomato,"

"From embarrassment,"

"Sure it is,"

80