|Moriarty Brothers + Sherlock| Valentine's Day Headcanons

A/N: I'm starting to think I should have a separate book for the events 😅

Tag/s: Headcanons

|Albert James Moriarty|

-The day Albert was planning to ask you to be his Valentine, you were out on a mission.

-Ever the opportunist, he took the chance to surprise you when you came home.

-When you entered the manor, the entrance was lit with romantic candlelight, rose petals on the ground, and Albert holding a bouquet of roses as soft music played.

-Albert happily showed you what he had prepared for your evening.

-The dining room had a table decorated, sporting candles and flowers in the middle. It even had neatly folded napkins, as if you were in a high-end restaurant.

-The bathroom even had a bathtub filled with bubbles and scented candles.

-By the end of dinner, he asked you to be his Valentine, which you happily agreed to.

-He definitely has something grand planned for the occasion.

-Unfortunately, some nobles started making their move, making you and Albert work on a mission.

-Nothing says romance like hunting down corrupt nobles <3

-Luckily, you two finished before the end of the day and had time for Albert's plans for Valentine's.

-It might be weird to see you two run towards the train station while laughing, but you both didn't care and were relieved to catch the last train.

-The rest of the trip went smooth sailing... if you ignore the fact that you forgot to pack some essentials.

-Nothing a shopping trip couldn't fix.

-Either way, it was a Valentine's you couldn't forget.