|William James Moriarty| Subordinate!Reader Headcanons

Tag/s: Platonic, Reader is the same age as Fred

Warning/s: Mentions of Murder

-William treats you like a younger sibling, similar to Louis.

-He likes reading with you in the library, sharing a cup of tea, and just having a light conversation.

-If you had any questions or are curious about his teaching job, William won't hesitate to answer.

-He also likes teaching you when he has the time, much to your dismay when he wants to teach you math.

-He usually promises a reward if you get a specific score or give enough correct answers.

-He feels bad he can't give you an education, but he loves seeing the look on your face as you learn from him.

-William knows you're capable of taking care of yourself but tries to keep you out of unnecessary danger.

-You're usually just there to keep an eye on the target, get information, be a decoy, or have someone beside you during the whole thing.

-But when you were assigned to kill, William knows you can finish the job.

-If you're not on a mission, you're usually back at the manor helping Louis and Master Jack.

-You're the only one who can convince the brothers to give you a break from house chores.

-Which usually leads you to tease Sebastian.

-You two also like to spar, usually at your request.

-It keeps both of your skills sharp while William teaches you how to fight and gives you time to catch up on each other's day.

-If you like to cause trouble, he knows how to keep you in line.

-Before you even make a fuss, his cane is already hooked on your coat as he pulls you back, giving you a warning look.

-William usually pairs you up with Fred since you're both the same age and work well together.

-If you develop some feelings for the boy, he definitely teases you about it and keeps pairing you both up.

-Like you could just be drinking tea together, and if he sees you eyeing the boy across the gardens, he would just have the smuggest grin on his face.

-The worst part was he could get you riled up without even saying much, making you expose yourself.

46