🎃 |William James Moriarty| 20 + 24

A/N: I wasn't sure how to write this one, but I tried to put in everything requested

Requested By: elegantly_pretty

Tag/s: Fem!Wife!Reader, Established Relationship, Fluff, Not a lot of Crack

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Who's there?" you questioned as you sharply turned your head, your voice echoing through the empty street.

The only light source that night was from the lampposts as you looked at the shadows, trying to see if you were truly alone or had unwanted company.

Hearing no reply, you continued to walk, your head held high as you kept your ears open for any suspicious sound.

After a few steps, a shadow appeared behind you, stretched out by the lamppost.

You clicked your tongue as you kept your composure, making a sharp turn to town.

Seeing as the person kept following you, you made a sharp turn to an alleyway.

'Might as well,' you sighed as you stretched your neck, stopping at the dead end.

Feeling the stalker close enough, you sharply turned around with a kick, but the person blocked it.

"It's just me, darling," a familiar voice reassured, making you gasp and drop your leg.

"William!" you huffed, making your husband remove his hood and reveal his blond hair and red eyes.

"Apologies, I meant to call out to you, but-" he coughed, his voice turning coarse, "As you can tell, my voice still hasn't recovered..." he cleared his throat, making you frown.

"Then why are you out of bed?" you asked, removing your scarf and wrapping it around his neck.

"And let my wife walk alone at night?" he raised a brow, making you chuckle as you finished tying the scarf.

"So I should let my sick husband walk me home?"

"I don't think you have a choice," William smiled as he kissed you on the forehead.

"Now," he took your hand, intertwining your fingers, "Let's go home,"

As you both walked home alone, you heard a branch crunching behind you.

"Did you hear that?" you whispered, making William nod and tighten his hold of your hand.

"...I don't think we're alone." he put his arm around your shoulder, slowing down as he kept you close.

"Will..."

"Just keep walking, my love," he reassured, making you nod as you keep your eyes forward.

"Isn't it a little too late for you two to go on a late-night rendevous?" a familiar voice called out, making you and Will stop.

"Oh, you prick...!" you grumbled, turning around and seeing it was Sherlock smirking.

"You two really are birds of a feather..." you sighed, rubbing your temples as William chuckled.

"What brings you here, Sherly?" William questioned as Sherlock approached you both, messing your hair.

"Can't I visit my two favorite people?"

"In the middle of the night on the street?"

"Is that a no?" he mused, making you raise a brow.

"Will you be staying over?"

"Most likely,"

You sighed as you dropped your shoulders, adding "Preparing your husband and his boyfr-best friend's sleepover" to your to-do list.

"...Just don't disturb the neighbors with your case-solving. We already got complaints last time," you muttered, pulling your coat closer to your body as you walked home.

"Yes, yes..." Sherlock dragged, following behind with William grabbing your hand again.

"Thank you, Mrs. Moriarty," Sherlock smiled as he messed with your hair again.

"Yeah, yeah..." you muttered, shaking his hand off, "Just don't bother me during your date. Unlike you two, I like sleeping."

69