Author's Note

Heyyyyyy, sorry this isn't an update 😅

But as you can tell, this book passed 100 stories 20+ parts ago, and I would like to thank you all for joining me on this journey 💞💞 despite how chaotic my update schedule can be HAHAHAH.

No, this is not an announcement of my leaving. I will still write the Valentine's event requests here; don't worry.

Aside from the event/s, I also have requests in the wings, so you're all stuck with me for a little while longer 😇.

I never expected I'd pass 100 stories--let alone do it twice in the same fandom--since I always planned to end when I have written 100 stories or reached a second book and write another 50 or so. (And yet here we are HAHAHA my planning skills shining through ✨)

This is because I think having 50 to 100 stories in a book is a good number and that Wattpad has a 200-part(??) limit in their books (IDK I think seeing a book with 200 chapters is overwhelming).

But I do think having three books of the same kind is excessive (especially with how messy & cluttered they are), and I think it's a hassle to have three books in your library/reading lists with the same content (And if you want to re-read a certain story you'd have to scour three books).

So... I'm planning to just make a book compiling all the regular stories and a separate book for each event, so at least you can separate them if you don't like the event ones, and you can find them easily.

My previous books (including this) would not be deleted, but I will not be updating them anymore if I do so.

But IDK, if you guys are all right with this format, then this is to announce I will be making a third book after the Valentine's event 😂.

You guys can comment or recommend other ways if you'd like because I don't know what to do 😅

II