|Moriarty Brothers| It's the Double Standards for Me

Requested By: Ali_sensei

Tag/s: OlderSister!Reader, Continuation "Dear Sister"

2nd Person's POV

You let out a sigh as you sat up from your bed, your head hanging heavily as you slowly blinked your eyes.

'Maybe some warm milk would help...' you slipped out of your bed, making your way out of your room.

As you walked down the dark halls, you noticed there was light seeping through the doors of William's office.

You let out a sigh as you quietly walked inside his office, seeing William going through some papers.

"It's the middle of the night,"

"And I see you're awake as well,"

You rolled your eyes as you walked over to him, seeing numerous blueprints and profiles on his desk.

"Did you at least take a nap?"

"Yes, Nee-san..." he muttered, his eyes fixated on the papers.

You let out a sigh as you walked out, going down to the kitchen.

You lit up the candles, blinking your eyes as you adjusted to the brightness.

You rummaged through the drawers and took out a few apples, slicing them into pieces as you made your way back to William with the plate of apples.

"Here..." you mumbled, taking a slice and eating it.

"I didn't see you during dinner,"

"Louis brought me some food,"

"Did you finish it?"

Hearing no reply, you smirked as you sat on one of the couches.

"Just eat... Or else Louis will scold you again," you murmured, your eyes starting to feel heavy.

"You should go back to bed, Nee-san,"

"I don't wanna hear that from someone who always sleeps on the couch," you retorted, making William chuckle.

"Besides, I'm sure these late nights get lonely..." you sighed, making yourself comfortable on the couch as you grabbed a book you left during your last visit.

"I'll go back to my room when you go to yours," you offered, opening it to the page you were last on.

"...Louis will scold the both of us,"

"Then you better hurry up and go to bed,"

"...Why were you two in the office and not sleeping in your rooms?" Louis asked, a menacing aura surrounding him while Albert chuckled to himself.

You awkwardly chuckled as William averted his eyes and kept his smile.

"Sorry, Louis..." you apologized, making Louis sigh.

"Nee-san, you know better than to stay up late at night,"

"I know, I know... But in my defense, I was sleeping until I saw Will's office still had lights on,"

"Nii-san, you were overworking yourself?" Louis turned his head to William, who shot you a glare as you looked away from him.

"I was just going over the mission again," William explained, making Louis furrow his brows and start his lecture.

Seeing Louis's attention is on Will, you tried to slip away and take small steps, but Albert grabbed your hand.

"Don't think you can escape, Nee-san," he smiled, making you gasp.