🎃 |Mycroft Holmes| Enjoying the autumn leaves + Midnight

Requested By: LilyVivien

Tag/s: Established Relationship, Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Good work!"

"Good work," Mycroft greeted back as he made his way to your office.

"(Y/N)?" he called out with a knock but received no response.

"(Y/N)...?" Mycroft called out softly as he opened the door, seeing you napping on your desk.

He breathed out a smile as he walked up to you, fixing your hair.

"Beloved..." he whispered, making you stir in your sleep, "...It's time to wake up,"

"Ten minutes, Mickey..." you grumbled, making him chuckle.

"I'm afraid the building will be closed by then," he answered, patting your head.

You groaned as you slowly got up, rubbing your eyes.

"Good morning..." Mycroft whispered as he kissed your cheek, grabbing your coat as you stretch your back.

"Did the meeting go okay?" you asked, making him nod.

"Yes," he wrapped your coat around your shoulders, "It did take longer than anticipated, but it went well,"

You nodded as you absentmindedly put on your coat while Mycroft grabbed your scarf.

"What time is it...?" you asked as you stood up, yawning.

"Around midnight," Mycroft answered as he wrapped your scarf around your neck.

"Midnight?" your eyes widened as you looked at the clock, confirming it.

"Crap! Did I-"

"-Yes, Miss Moneypenny confirmed you finished all of your work for today," Mycroft reassured, making you sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness..." you breathed out, adjusting your scarf.

"Shall we buy some apple pies on the way home?" Mycroft suggested as he grabbed your hand, making you light up.

"Yeah! That sounds nice," you eagerly smiled, making him chuckle.

You shivered as the cold night air hit you, making you wrap your coat tighter.

You let out a breathy sigh as you rubbed your gloved hands together.

"Do you need another coat?" Mycroft asked as you shook your head.

"I'll be fine," you reassured as you grabbed his hand, snuggling close.

You kept close to Mycroft, trying to find warmth as you admired the streetlights and falling autumn leaves.

"Wow..." you breathed out, a puff of smoke coming out of your mouth.

"How beautiful..." you smiled, admiring the night sky and autumn trees.

"Yes, it's quite the sight," Mycroft agreed, looking around the streets as his eyes landed on you.

He frowned as he saw the dark circles forming under your eyes and your tired gaze.

"Sorry you had to sleep in the office waiting for me," he apologized, catching you by surprise.

"What are you talking about?" you raised a brow, "Walking home with you beats staying back and waiting for you any day," you reassured with a wide grin, hugging his arm.

"Plus, you always buy me snacks," you added, making him chuckle.

"Is that why you always insist on waiting for me?"

"Maybe," you joked as you kissed his cheek, making him lightly laugh.

"Bested by apple pies... I can't believe my own beloved would treat me this poorly," he complained, making you smile and roll your eyes.

"Take me on a date to see the autumn trees, and maybe you'll be my number one again," you teased, making him smirk.

"I'll take that chance,"

48