|William James Moriarty| Vacation

Tag/s: Established Relationship

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"(Y/N)..." William softly called out, making you stir.

You slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes, seeing the train finally stopped.

"Good morning," William greeted, kissing the top of your head, making you smile.

"Is this our stop...?" you yawned, stretching your back.

"Yes," William confirmed, taking your bags out of the compartment.

You slowly got up, slapping your cheeks to wake you up, and helped William get your bags.

"Hup...!" you groaned, lifting up your suitcase as William checked your documents.

"Here," he took out his hand to you, making you look at him.

You shrugged your shoulders as you put your hand in his, making him slightly jump as he looked back at you.

You gave him an innocent smile as you swung your arms.

"I meant your bag, my love,"

"I know. I just wanted to hold your hand," you grinned, making William chuckle and shake his head as you both walked out of the train.

The station was filled with people scurrying around. Some were welcoming long-lost friends and family, while others roamed around to find their destination.

"Excuse me," a woman muttered, bumping into you and another group of people.

"Stay close," William warned, stepping in front of you as he shielded you from the crowd.

"Pardon me,"

"Make way!"

"Excuse me!"

"Sorry!" a boy apologized as he bumped into you, making you stumble to your side.

"(Y/N)!" William called out, catching your hand and pulling you back.

"Thanks..." you sighed, wrapping your arm around his.

"I wasn't expecting so many people at this time of the year..." William chuckled as he kept you close, stopping by a barren corner.

"It might be because of the festival in the next town over, or thieves come out during these times," he commented, making you raise a brow.

"Thieves?" you asked as William pulled out your wallet.

You let out a gasp as you checked your pockets. Sure enough, your wallet was gone.

"Quite crafty, aren't they?" he smiled, giving you back your wallet as you put it in your coat pocket.

"Lord William!" a man called out, waving his hand high with a sign with William's name.

You let out a sigh of relief as you both walked up to the man, working your way through the crowd.

"Wow..." you breathed out, admiring the hotel lobby. From the reflective surface floor to the glimmering chandelier on the ceiling, it was clear the hotel was for a chosen few.

"Let's go check in," William smiled, holding your hand as you walked up to the reception.

You noticed the people you passed by were in suits or extravagant dresses adorned with diamonds and gold.