|Albert, Mycroft, + Sebastian| Sweet Tooth S/O

Tag/s: Fem!Reader, Established Relationship

Warning/s: Suggestive, Profanity (Sebastian's part)

|Albert James Moriarty|

-Ever since he found your love of sweets, he'd buy you new treats each time he came home.

-Chocolates, cakes, cream puffs, eclairs... anything that reminds him of you, from the coziest bakeries to the highest-end pastry shops.

-No matter where he is, he always finds time to buy you something, whether it's your favorite sweet or something new that he thinks you'll like.

-Louis warns him that it might not be healthy for you, but he can't really say no to you. Especially the bright smile every time you see his souvenir.

-He even jokes that you're more excited to see his gifts than him.

"I'm back," Albert hollered, tiredly taking off his coat.

"Albert!" you greeted, followed with rapid footsteps, making the man smile as he instinctively opened his arms.

You jumped into his arms as you hugged him tightly, sighing contently. "Welcome home," Albert chuckled as he hugged you back, breathing you in as he felt his fatigue fading away.

"I brought those cupcakes you wanted to try the other day," Albert smiled, reaching for his bag.

Your eyes shone in excitement, but you quickly shook your head.

"W-We can eat those later!" you reassured, making Albert raise a brow.

"I have something to show you first,"

"It's not much... but I wanted to surprise you!" you explained, pulling him to the kitchen.

There on the counter laid a box of chocolate and truffles and a bottle of Albert's favorite wine.

"It's my first time trying to make sweets, but I hope you'll like it,"

Albert kept quiet. His eyes were wide as he looked back at you, seeing your nervous expression.

"Do you... is it not-"

"-I love it," Albert breathed out, smiling as he hugged you.

"Thank you, my dear," he smiled, kissing your cheek multiple times.

You giggled as his hair tickled your face.

"I should make you more sweets if you're like this,"