🎃 |William James Moriarty| Halloween costumes!

Tag/s: Fem!Reader, Established Relationship, Modern!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Chaperoning a college party?" you asked, stopping mid-way from taking a bite of cake.

"Yes," William confirmed with a smile.

"Durham University is hosting a Halloween party for the students, and they asked me to be an attendant," William answered as he took a sip of his tea.

"And I'm going too because...?"

"Unfortunately, we are short-staffed, and they let us bring a plus-one,"

"Ah... So I'm going to babysit a bunch of college kids so that no one gets drunk, high, and/or pregnant?"

"...Yes, that is the gist of it," William smiled awkwardly, making you chuckle.

"Sounds fun," you dryly answered as you finished your cake.

"Also, we will be required to wear costumes," he added, making you scoff.

"You? Wearing a Halloween costume?" you giggled as William rolled his eyes.

"Everyone is required to wear one,"

"Oh... This I gotta see," you chuckled, making William shake his head.

"So you'll go?" William asked, making you hum as you took a sip from your cup.

"...All right. It's a date," you smiled, leaning back as you crossed your arms.

"But, I have a request,"

"I thought your request would be... grander,"

"Eh," you shrugged as you smiled at your matching vampire costumes.

"I figured you're already suffering from this party," you grinned as you looked out the car window, making William chuckle.

You already saw some familiar faces, visiting the university from time to time to give William his lunch or any "forgotten" items.

"Well, misery loves company," he kissed your cheek as he looked back and put his arm on top of the car seat, parallel parking the car.

As you take off your seatbelt, you see some professors gasping and looking at you, whispering amongst themselves.

You raised a brow but decided not to question it as you got out of the car.

"William, they do know you're bringing a plus-one, right?" you asked as you hooked your arm with his.

"Yes," he confirmed with a questioning look, "Oh, the students asked for you specifically, though,"

"Me?"

"Correct," he smiled as the both of you walked out of the parking lot, seeing some students giggling to themselves.

"They know me?"

"Not personally, just that I have a lover," you gasped as you realized what you got yourself into.

"Couldn't you have told me about this sooner!?" you whispered, now understanding the attention you were getting.

"Why? It was never really a secret," he questioned, making you blush.

"Y-You still could have given me a heads-up..." you muttered, feeling self-conscious.

William raised a brow as he pulled you closer.

"Don't you think the matching costumes were a dead giveaway?" he smiled, hugging your waist as you heard squeals in the distance.

"...Touche," William chuckled as he kissed your head.

"If I knew I was so popular, I would have made myself look better," you laughed, dusting your dress and adjusting your hair.

"You look beautiful," William reassured as he clasped your hand and pulled it closer to his lips,

"Bloody fangs and all,"

"Pfft," you laughed as you pushed him away, making him smile.

"Thanks, love," you giggled as you hugged his arm.

"Now, let's get inside and get this over with."

65