|Albert James Moriarty + Sebastian Moran| Asexual!S/O Headcanons

A/N: Hello!! I'm sorry I haven't replied to the comments, but I have acknowledged them! Just a little busy with exams ^^" I will start making the Halloween requests after Oct. 15!

|Albert James Moriarty|

-He'd be very supportive and understanding.

-I don't think he'll make a big deal out of it, it's a part of you, and he respects it.

-He would reassure you that you don't have to force yourself on him.

-He still loves you for everything you are.

-You two will just talk about your boundaries and wants, and he'll listen to everything.

-He's not courting you just to sleep with you.

-But if you really wanted to do it, he'd make sure it was a pleasant experience for you and him.

-...He'll mostly focus on you, though.

-If people start some trouble about you two, he'll shut them down immediately.

-Your relationship is just between you and him, and your sexuality is your business.

-If a bunch of ladies try to swoop in and flirt with him, saying how it must be so hard on him, he'd have the hardest time trying to keep a straight face.

-When he started to speak, the guests all swear they saw their lives flash before their eyes from how terrifying Albert was.

-Needless to say, no one tried to mess with your relationship after he told them off.

-Nothing much has changed between you two after you came out.

-In other words, Albert still loves you, and your sexuality won't change how he feels about you.

|Sebastian Moran|

|Sebastian Moran|

-Sebastian would be the one who needs more time to adjust compared to Albert.

-Knowing the colonel's history, you knew you two wouldn't fit each other.

-You two were basically water and oil in your eyes.

-How you two got together, you don't really know.

-You told him immediately when he admitted his feelings for you, not wanting to feel like you were lying to him.

-He was surprised at first, expecting your answer is either yes or no, but it didn't last long.

-Sebastian reassures you that he loves you for you and he's not just after your body.

-And he definitely won't leave or betray you just for some passing fun.

-He was definitely awkward when you two first started dating, unsure of many things.

-But when you sit Sebastian down and talk about your boundaries and wants in your relationship, he starts getting used to it.

-He'll never force you to do it with him and immediately stops you when he notices you feeling pressured.

-But if you are into it, you'll see a new side to him.

-He'd be gentle, patient, considerate, and makes sure you weren't in pain or anything.

-Before and after, he makes sure you feel loved.

-He takes some time to get used to it, but it becomes normal for him after a while.

43