💟 |Fred Porlock| Writing a love letter, song, or poem & Flower picking

Requested By: SakuraShash

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

2nd Person's POV

"Fred," Sebastian knocked on the boy's door and saw it was left open.

"Louis is calling-" Sebastian casually walked in, seeing Fred hunched over a pile of crumpled paper as he desperately hid his desk from Moran.

"Right... I'll be right over," Fred quickly answered, making Sebastian raise a brow.

"Is that so...?" Sebastian muttered, carefully walking around as he yanked a sheet of paper from the desk.

"Moran!" Fred shouted, trying to get back the paper as Sebastian held it up high, reading it to himself.

"Dear (Y/N)... If it's not too much to ask... I hope it's all right with you... yadda, yadda, yadda.... Would you like to be my Valentine...?" Sebastian read out loud in disbelief as Fred grabbed the letter back, his face flushed red.

"Is our little Freddie finally going to confess to (N/N)?" the colonel teased, squishing the boy's cheek.

"...You knew...?"

"Everyone knows," Sebastian answered, making the boy freeze as his face became pale.

"Well, everyone except (Y/N)," Sebastian clarified, making Fred sigh and sink in exhaustion.

"This is the worst..."

"Hey, hey... Don't beat yourself up," Sebastian leaned down and patted his back.

"How about I help you?" he offered, making Fred look up.

"...I'm not sure about that..."

"Too bad. I'm helping you,"

"And you're sure about this?" Fred asked, inspecting each flower before carefully cutting them.

"Just trust me," Sebastian smiled, inspecting the flowers Fred picked out as they walked to the conservatory.

"All girls like flowers. And knowing (Y/N), they'll appreciate the flowers you grew yourself," he reassured, making Fred gulp.

"I hope you're right..." Fred muttered, carefully arranging the flowers into a bouquet.

As Fred carefully tied the flowers into a ribbon, Sebastian saw you walking up to the conservatory.

When your eyes met, you happily waved to them, and an idea popped into Sebastian's head.

He happily waved back at you, making sure Fred couldn't see you as he focused on making your bouquet as perfect as possible.

While you, on the other hand, were confused about why Sebastian was hiding Fred with his coat as he motioned you to keep quiet.

You shrugged as you looked around the conservatory, picking fresh flowers for the manor.

"How's that bouquet doing?" Sebastian asked, checking that he was covering you properly as you worked.

"Don't rush me... I'm still picking which flowers to add," Fred sighed, looking through the rows of flowers in the conservatory.

"Fred, it's a bouquet. Not a funeral wreath," Sebastian reminded, making the boy shoot him a glare.

"...I just want to make sure (Y/N) will like it..." he muttered, making you perk up your head.

"Right..." Sebastian smiled, looking back at you with a knowing look.

"As I said, it's (Y/N). I'm pretty sure you can just throw a bunch of leaves in, and they'll love it," Sebastian joked, making you pinch his arm.

"Then, how about practicing your confession?" Sebastian suggested, making you shout before Sebastian covered your mouth.

"Right now...?" Fred asked, raising a brow at Sebastian, who quickly turned to the boy.

"No time like the present, right?" Sebastian urged, making sure you kept quiet behind him.

Fred raised a brow at Sebastian, but the man kept his unsuspecting smile.

Fred pursed his lips, trying to read Sebastian but sighed in defeat.

"Fine... But you better not laugh,"

99