🎃 |William James Moriarty| Fortune telling + Graveyard date

Tag/s: Romani!Fem!Reader

Song: "Rhythm Of The Tambourine" from Hunchback Of Notre Dame Broadway Musical

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Come one come all!" a man shouted as banners and tents were placed all over the streets.

"Hm?" William muttered, seeing the confetti in the air fall onto his new books.

"Hurry, hurry - here's your chance! See the mystery and romance," the man quipped, playing along with the kids as he ran through the streets.

Raising a brow, William followed, trying to see what was going on.

"Come one, come all!" he repeated, spinning around on a banner as crowds gathered around.

"See the finest girl in England, make an entrance to entrance...!" he quickly jumped beside William, squeezing him by the shoulders.

"Dance La (Y/N)... Dance!!" the man jumped back on the stand, throwing pink dust and glitter on the ground in an explosion.

The crowd gasped as the man disappeared, and you stepped out of the mist.

William's eyes widened at the trick, smiling at the sight of you.

You two locked eyes for a split second, making you smile and wrap your scarf around him with a wink, making the crowd hurrah.

William chuckled at the sensation as you blew a kiss, giving attention to the rest of the audience.

"A Romani performer, I see..."

Finishing your whole troupe's performance, the crowd gave you one last roar as they threw flowers and money your way.

"Good work, everyone!" Clopin shouted, making you all cheer.

"I'll be going then," you smiled, grabbing your bag and waving to the others.

"What? Not even for a drink?" your friends pouted, making you chuckle and shake your head.

"Fortune-telling, remember?" you answered, putting on your coat as you walked out of the tent.

You playfully rolled your eyes at your friend's shouts and calls, closing your tent as you greeted your lined-up customers.

"Welcome to (Y/N)'s Parlor of Wonders!" you greeted the customer absentmindedly as you rummaged under the table as they sat in front of you.

"You were quite the dancer," he complimented, catching you by surprise.

You looked up and saw a man with blond hair and red eyes.

"Thank you," you smiled, shuffling your cards.

"And I see you're a man of logic," you stated, catching him by surprise.

"And what makes you say that?" you looked over to the math and science books on his lap, making him chuckle.

"Quite the sharp eye," he complimented, making you shrug.

"You develop one in my line of work," you smiled, laying the cards in front of him.

"(Y/N)," Clopin called out as he knocked on a wooden post.

"Ah, sorry..." he bowed his head at the customer, "We need your help,"

You internally sighed as you cleaned up the cards.

"Sorry, dear customer," you apologetically bowed as you gave him back his ticket pay.

"Keep it," he smiled, refusing your offer.

"Perhaps you can pay me back later?" he offered with a wink, surprising you.

"I believe I would still be performing," you politely denied, "And at a graveyard, to add,"

"Then it's a date," he smiled, kissing your knuckles as he waved goodbye, leaving you and Clopin in shock.

"...Should we celebrate?" he asked with a grin, making you frown and push him away as you walked out of the tent.

59