60

Helloooo guys!

Let's start💘

______________________________________

Sana was having a difficult time because of her captaincy!

Nobody was actually working and everybody was sleeping now and then making the poor soul irritated!!

The whole day she had to run from here to there because she had to take care is anybody sleeping or not!!

The fact that everyone was irritating her knowingly...

Sana: agar danda allowed hota na toh mai saab ko dhande se maar maar k sidha kar deti...

After sometime, she started doing the works which pissed off sidharth!

He took a plate of food, held her hand and made her sit in the dining table!

Sid :ye jo bhi tum kar rahi ho kyun kar rahi ho? Itni mahan devi banne ki jaroorat nahi hai tumhe...

Why are you doing whatever you are doing?  You don't need to be such a great goddess...

Sana : devi nahi baan rahi hu yaar! Ghar ka kaam nahi ho raha hai...toh maine socha mai hi kar lu?

I am not becoming a goddess.   The household work is not being done...so I thought I should do it?

Sid : kyun tumhe koi medal  milega gadha majdhoori karne ka?

Why! Will you get any medal for working for no reason! ?

Sana nodded in no...

Sid: unko unka kaam karne de...theek hai? Tujhe itna stress lene ki jaroorat nahi hai darling.

Let them do their thing...ok?  You don't need to take so much stress darling.

Sana smiled..

.
.

After breakfast....sana entered in the captain room where sidharth was already laying!!

Sana pouted and said..

Sana: meko taang kar rahe hai ye!!!

They are troubling me.

Sidharth smiled after seeing her cute expression...

Sid: idhar aa!!

Come here.

Sana went in the bed and hugged sid while he kissed her head!

.

Weekand ka waar shooting was going to happen...

This was a special weekand ka waar as it was salman sir's birthday!!

The contestants wanted to perform for Salman sir and they wanted to do the choreography by themselves!

.
.

Sidnaaz were laying in the bed!

Sana : tu kis k saath perform karne wala hai?

With whom you are going to perform?

Sid : paata nahi.

I don't know.

Sana: meko paata hai...

I know .

Sid : kaise?

How! ?

Sana: baas paata hai...

I just know.

Sid : accha!  Toh mai kis k saath perform karne wala hu! Baatane ka kaast karenge aap shehnaaz gill?