【24】Tears

24.5 TEARS

The whole kingdom was painted with the silver dazzling light of the moon. Only the wind was giving off a noise with its howl in a quiet night. Creaks, clatter and clank sounds were heard whenever wind passed by the things on its way.

"He often comes home early. What's taking him so long today? This Kid.....when will he listen to me?"

A woman was muttering while wandering alone in the streets of the Kingdom. Her steps came to halt when she saw someone sitting in the middle of the street. The person wasn't seemed visible clearly. His back was aimed at her. She fixed her eyes on the person.

"Dan, Is it you?" One could easily felt the fear in her voice.

Person sprung up the moment she heard her voice. Her gaze gradually fell on the ground. There was a body of a boy on the other side of his feet; his eyeballs were red as if they were painted red. His face seemed so skinny and pale as if the blood got sucked from his body. His cheeks bones were clearly visible. It didn't take her long to recognize her son. She brought her hand to her mouth and gradually shook her head getting shocked.

Person took steps toward her. She flinched to see him getting closer. When he came under the moonlight his face became visible. His light blue eyes got lit up and his raven black hair held sheen from getting a shower from the light. His complexion was as fair as white cloud. He seemed as a normal teenager but his abnormal creepy grin was giving off a whole different vibe.

Woman lost all her strength in her legs and got on her knees. She didn't utter a word as if fear had snatched her voice. Her eyes set on his fingers and got opened more wide. His fingers were drenched in blood, noticing this forced her to shriek in fear.

"MURDERER!!! MURDERER!!!"

She shut her eyes and clenched her hair. The thought of his son got killed had driven her crazy. Tears streamed down on her cheeks. The moment she opened her eyes she saw that he got disappeared.

~•*•~

"Muh....Muh.....MURDERER!!" Woman shrieked her lungs out.

Kamoor got solidified as if he had become a lifeless being. His eyes got bugged out. Sweat rolled from his forehead down to his chin and dripped on the ground.

Her scream caught the attention of the people. They left the work they were doing and began to gather. Quiet murmuring started among people as their suspicious gazes fell on Kamoor. He smiled nervously and took a step toward her.

"Mi...Miss....."

"STAY BACK!! You killed......" Her lower jaw trembled as her son's condition flashed before her eyes. She set her eyes on him overwhelmed with fierce while tears rolling down on her cheeks. ".......You killed my son....YOU BASTARD!!"

The words she gave at him sent shivers to his whole spine. He didn't utter a word. He didn't understand the single thing that woman said. He looked at the people around him, muttering and suspicious gazes made him lowered his head.

"Ehh! So he's the one."

"I heard he's dreaming to be a warrior."

"Seriously! How can he think to become like us?"

"Is he looking down on us?"

"Woman said, he is murderer, is it true?"

"First mid-night attacks, now this. These spellcasters ruin the peace of this kingdom."

"YOU MURDERER!! SAY SOMETHING! DON'T YOU FEEL GUILTY OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!?" A man yelled from the crowd. He stepped out of the crowd, got on his toes and helped the woman to stand up.