Beg (18+ idk)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun please don't take this too seriously.

Putangina mga bes, I really get some ideas in the most weirdest places, nakuha ko tong idea na to nung pumunta ako sa butika nakakaloka.

But hey, if you're not comfortable with these kind of plots, you can skip bestie.

------------

"Beg." Risa whispered, keeping the eye contact with Leni, the older's eyes filled with tears because of pleasure.

She looks at Leni who's underneath her, her cheeks are a bit red, hickeys all over her neck and chest and eyes filled with tears, Risa is so proud.

"At the end of the day, you are still going home to me and I'm still the only one who can make you cry and beg for this, don't test my patience Leonor, I can be soft but I can be ten times hard too." She thrusted her two fingers inside of the older making her gasp and arched her back.

Leonor was about to hold Risa's hand to stop her but the younger slapped it right away.

"Uh-uh, no touch, you can't stop me. That's one of the rules right?" Risa smirked as she circling the older's clit using her thumb, she can see how much the older wanted to release.

"Please Risa--"

"Risa? You broke two rules already baby doll, but since you're cute like this, you're forgiven."

Risa didn't know what drugs she's on but she hardly pumped her fingers inside, the older don't know what to do so she just gripped the sheets.

"Call me mommy, that's one of the rules you can't forget and I'll make sure you're never going to break it again." Risa has this short patience, she gets jealous easily and stuff making her do something like this.

"Please, harder...."

Risa smiled, she really adores Leni when she's a mess like this, she looked so beautiful.

"You're so pretty, all dolled up for me." Risa started to thrusts her fingers in and out slowly.

"Everybody wants you, touching your arm, your hand, sometimes they get all brave and hold your waist, your hips, your shoulder. Fuck them honestly, all of them." Risa is really terrifying whenever she's like this, Leni really has no escape from this.

Risa's other hand goes up to cup her breast, she loves this-- no, they both love this.

Leni started to moan softly, Risa loves it so much she can't explain how much she adores Leni especially when she's all naked, her hair spread gorgeously on their pillow, crying and begging for her to finally take her.

It's mesmerizing.

Leni is unquestionably obedient when it comes to this, everybody thinks Leni is also the dominant in the relationship but whenever they heard it, they were just laughing it off but they both knew deep inside what's happening behind closed doors.

"Come on baby, I know you're close...." The older's moans become louder and louder and Risa's thrust just got faster and faster.

All it took was that for Leni to come crashing into an intense orgasm, spilling wetness down to Risa's hand and fingers, breathless, her body trembling, toes are curling, Risa slowly removed her fingers and licked it.

"You taste amazing, as always." She kissed Leni's forehead then she joined her on the bed, she let out a little giggle when the other woman hugged her then buried her face on Risa's shoulder to hide her face.

"Why are you shy? You did so well my love, and this is not the first time we did this." She turned to Leni and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Matulog nalang tayo Ris, nakakaloka." Risa laughed, earning a glare from Leni.

She stopped then wrapped her arms around Leni's waist, "Okay, goodnight my Leonor, I love you."

Leni was asleep by then, too tired from the day, aside from the campaign, Risa also really took all the energy she had left, but Leni still answered, her voice are low and soft, but Risa heard it pretty well. "I love you too Risa."

------------------

Wag po sanang makarating to kung saan man jusko, maawa kayo sakin please baka mamaya magulat nalang ako kinacancel na ko sa twitter 😭

My friend will also publish her works here, (ganda yarn? Joke lang.) nakakaloka HAHAHAHAHA

Yan muna kasi alam kong na-stressed talaga kayo kanina, so ayan, enjoy! Saka wag niyo na masyadong alalahanin yon okay? Enjoy lang sa life basta don't do dr-- joke po, basta wag kayong gagawa ng masama ha? Love you!