it hurts too much to stay

DISCLAIMER: This is just for fun and please don't take this too seriously.

---------

Leni is sitting up on their bed, scrolling through her instagram feed while waiting for Risa to come home, the senator said she will just go to this party with her friends, she agreed of course, she trust Risa so much so she's sure Risa will not do anything that will ruin their relationship.

As Leni scrolls, laughing at the memes she sees in her feed, she come across this video.

********: risa getting all the boys hereeee! YASSS GIRL!!!!

She watched the video closely, it is Risa, her girlfriend. The senator's arms were wrapped around the man's neck while they were dancing.

Insecurity rushed in her veins, she froze and was just staring at the video playing over and over again. She looks like she's really enjoying it.

She wanted to call her, just to be sure so she did.

She dialed Risa's number and it rings but the problem is, Risa didn't answer the phone.

Maybe the sounds are just too loud for her to hear the phone is ringing.

Baka naman she's having fun with her friends na....

Pero iba talaga ang kutob ni Leni, kinakabahan at nanlalamig ang mga kamay kaya naman tinawagan niya ang kaibigan ni Risa na nagpost nung video.

But again, she's not answering her phone also.

Leni shut her phone down and put it on her bedside table, she laid down and stares at the ceiling.

Ano bang ginagawa ni Risa ngayon don? Lasing na kaya siya? Ayos lang ba siya? Is she having fun there? Ano na bang nangyayari sakanya?

It's clear that Leni is just worried about what is happening to Risa there and not about the video she just saw.

(I'm gonna say that's kinda stupid but since this is a wattpad oneshot, okay.)

----------

"Ga, I'm home!" Risa took her shoes off and ran to their room quietly and opened the door.

She froze when she saw the vice president sitting on their bed, staring at her lifelessly.

"Ga, anong problema? May nangyari ba?" Risa closed the door then sat beside Leni on the bed.

She was about to kiss her just to... heat things up but Leni back away a little bit causing her to be nervous.

She likes my kisses, bakit ganon?

"Risa, ayokong magalit talaga, at hindi ako galit. Gusto ko lang na i-explain mo to." Leni then gave her the phone, Risa took it confusingly.

That's when Risa's heart dropped, she never thought her friend will upload the video, she thought she was just joking.

She looked at Leni then back at the phone and look at her once again.

She saw how Leni is fighting the tears that are so ready to fall at any moment, she looks hurt but she never wanted to show it to Risa.

"Explain lang Risa, yun lang ang kailangan ko." Leni begged.

"Leni, we are just dancing of course may ganon talaga yon, di ka pa ba nakakapunta sa bar before? or party?" Risa's left eyebrow was raised a little.

"Risa iba kasi yon, alam mong may girlfriend kana, why would you dance with a stranger like that? And your friend posted it on her social media, good thing sa private account niya pinost." Kalmado parin si Leni, despite of how Risa reacted, kalmado parin siya.

"We were just having fun, and besides, sayaw lang naman yon, try mo pumunta sa ganon para may experience ka." Risa said then lay down on their bed and turned her back on Leni.

"You're so rude...." Leni whimpered, her tears are streaming down her face while looking straight at the wall.

"Ang sakit mong mahalin Risa, napakamanhid mong tao." Kalmado parin siya pero rumaragasa ang mga luhang pumapatak galing sa mga mata niya.

On the other hand, nakikinig lang si Risa, she was so annoyed, bakit ba kailangan niya pang mag-explain? Sumasayaw lang naman sila, nothing more, nothing less.

"Sana sinabi mo nalang na ayaw mo mag-explain hindi mo naman kailangan magtaray." Risa felt so guilty, alam niyang medyo mataray nga ang mga reaksyon niya.

After a couple of minutes, she turned to Leni only to meet her back, tulog na siya sa kakaiyak at si Risa naman ngayon ang hindi makatulog.

She slowly wrapped her arm around her waist and pulled her a little closer, Leni removed it and pulled the blanket closer to her.

I'll make it up to you, I promise my pangga, I'm so sorry.

--------------

Gusto niyo ng part 2? Pasakitin natin ang mga puso niyo for today's video.