no, i will win you back

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

----------------

7 months.

It's already 7 months since Leni and Risa talked, it was hard at first for Leni but she just got used to it, but the pain is always coming back whenever she sees them together, happy and just going so strong and healthy.

She will admit, they looked really good as a couple and she had no other choice but to be happy for them.

Risa was the one who chose to separate ways, she said she was tired of hiding and just wanted to love someone who she can announce to the whole world.

"I don't want to hide anymore Leni, I want to love someone who I can announce to the world, if you really love me, let me go."

And of course, that someone can't be Leni.

Leni bitterly smiled, she miss Risa so much but she needs to get over her.

"VP, si Senator Risa po nandito may gusto po daw sabihin sayo." Leni's smile immediately faded.

What is she doing here?

Despite of stomach churning and the feeling of her heart dropping to her stomach she still let her in.

"Pakisabi pumasok nalang po siya."

"Sige po, Madam."

Risa entered Leni's office, she saw the love of her life again, but this time, closer. 7 months na rin kasi simula nung makita niya si Leni ng ganito kalapit dahil iniiwasan siya nito.

"Yes Senator? Ano pong sadya niyo?" Leni asked, she's trying so hard to act normal, not to cry or to show that she is vulnerable.

Risa closed the door and locked it.

This is it, I'm going to win her back no matter what.

"Pangga, can we talk?" Risa asked, her voice is soft and sweet, parang dati lang.

Pangga....

Kung magiging totoo ngayon si Leni sa sarili niya, aaminin niyang ayaw na ayaw na niyang naririnig yan sa kahit na sino pero somehow, iba parin ang epekto sakanya.

"About what po Senator?" Leni asked again, not looking up at Risa, alam niyang nasa harap niya ito pero ayaw na niya talagang humaba pa ang usapan na nila.

"Leni, please look at me, please pangga...." Risa felt like crying, she missed Leni so much at alam niyang nasaktan niya talaga ito.

Leni looked up and instantly regretted it when she saw Risa's beautiful face again, it's all coming back to her and it's not good.

Leni stood up, walking over to the water dispenser to get a drink.

As she was about to hand Risa the cup of water, she felt two arms snaked around her waist and a hot breath against her neck.

Nope, this is not good.....

"Risa, ano bang ginagawa mo?" Leni can't help but to get confused, is Risa playing with her feelings or what?

"I'm breaking up with him just please come back to me, please ako nalang ulit." Risa said, her voice cracked.

"Risa, mahal ka nung tao wag mo siyang saktan..." Said Leni, trying to unwrap Risa's arms around her.

"Pangga, hindi ko pala kaya, hindi ko kaya kapag hindi ikaw, ayoko pala talaga ng iba, gusto ikaw lang. Ikaw lang yung gusto, ikaw lang palagi. Ikaw yung laging hinahanap ko, gusto ko lagi kitang nakikita kahit sa malayo lang." Risa finally burst out, Leni placed the cup of water back down but didn't turn around to face Risa.

"Alam ko nasaktan kita sa mga sinabi ko noon, ang selfish ko pala talaga, iniisip ko lang yung nararamdaman ko. Tangina ko pala talaga, bakit di mo ko minura noon? Deserve ko yon eh." Risa said then let out a chuckle afterwards.

"Ano bang sinasabi mo Risa? Anong oras na, sige na umuwi kana baka iniintay kana niya." Ayaw niya talagang magpaepekto sa mga sinasabi ni Risa.

"Pakielam ko sakanya? Sayo lang ako may pake, at hindi ako aalis dito hangga't hindi kita uli nababawi. Mahal na mahal kita Leni, I promise to love you than I loved you before."

Leni finally faced Risa, the other woman smirked.

She's still beautiful, I'll never get tired of looking at that gorgeous face.

"Risa, umuwi kana muna baka pagod at gutom ka lang." Leni, again is trying to unwrap Risa's arms around her but the other woman refused.

"Kiss muna." Risa said then leaned closer.

"Risa, ano ba yan, may boyfriend kana at hindi ako nakikipagbiruan, wag ka makipaghiwalay sakanya dahil hindi niya naman deserve na masaktan." Risa frowned, she pulled Leni closer.

"At hindi din ako nakikipagbiruan when I said I will win you back, I will break up with him. Ikaw lang ang gusto ko, ayoko ng iba, gusto ko ikaw lang." Leni looked at her like she is crazy.

"Umuwi kana."

"Pakiss muna ako then I'll go." Risa is so determined to get what she wants.

"Risa, please lang, umalis kana."

"Not until I get my kiss, just a short kiss please pangga?" Risa smiled cutely.

"Mukha ba akong nagjo-joke Risa? Sige na, anong oras na oh..." Risa gave her a playful smile which makes Leni confused.

"I know hindi ka nagjo-joke pero I will not go until I get my kiss, and hindi din ako nagjo-joke Madam Vice President."

Leni knew Risa so well at alam niya ding hindi ito aalis hangga't hindi nakukuha ang gusto niya.

Leni sighed then leaned closer before Risa attacked her lips, Risa missed this, she missed Leni and the taste of her lips.

After a couple of minutes, Risa pulled away slowly then let out a little giggle.

"I can taste the strawberry candy you had earlier, mas masarap pala siya kapag galing sa labi mo." Risa flirted then shoot Leni a wink before letting her go.

"I'm going now my pangga, I love you. See you tomorrow, pakiss uli ah? Byeee!" Risa happily closed the door to Leni's office then walked outside the building just to spot her boyfriend patiently waiting for her.

"What took you so long babe?" Her boyfriend asked and was about to kiss her when she turned her head away.

"May pinag-usapan lang kami ni Madam Vice President, tara na, uwi na tayo nagugutom na ko." Aya ni Risa sabay sakay sa kotse.

Her boyfriend stares at her like something is wrong with her and Risa noticed it.

"What?"

Her boyfriend chuckled before wearing his seatbelt.

"Bakit ang saya mo? Anong meron?" He asked, Risa remembered the kiss causing her smile to get wider.

"May natikman kasi akong candy kanina, ang sarap, alam mo naman na mahilig ako sa candy diba?" She answered.

"Saan nabibili yon? Para makabili ako for you." Her boyfriend asked before turning the engine on.

"Walang store na nagtitinda non dito, and it's only for me to know and to taste." Risa said while scrolling through her phone.

"Weird......" Her boyfriend whispered before driving off.

---------------

Hello! Let me know kung gusto niyo ng part 2 HHAAHAHAHAHA sobrang bored ko na talaga 😭